part five alone but not really

Sonics pov...

I woke up all the cuts and bruses burned with pain. It's been ten days since I've been kidnapped and bought here all they do to me is abuse me in different ways then once there done they leave me alone in this cage they come over once and a wile to give me food and water. A few minutes later Tikal come by with a plate of food in her hand. "Hey sonic" she siad "leave me alone!" I siad "I'm just giving you food" she siad handing me a plate of food "I siad LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled then smacked the plate put of her hand she just stood there and started at me "I DON'T WANT TO SEE A BACKSTABBING FREND!" I yelled "shigh fine stave then."
She left me behind to drown in sorrow. "Why are you crying?" A meisterus vice siad I turned around to see no one I turn back around and saw a female back hedgehog that...looked alot like.....me?. "W-who are you?" I asked "oh you mean you don't know?" She asked "yes who are you?" "Isn't it obvious?." She then disappeared and appeared behind me. "I......AM........YOU!" I jumped no it can't be true "aw look at you" she laughed. "Y-Y NO YOUR LYING!" I yelled "am I?" she asked "HEY SHUT UP!" Someone yelled. A few seconds later Ben came down I was still yelling at that girl "HEY!" he yelled I stopped what I was doing and looked at Ben "who are you talking to?" He asked I looked blankly at him "c-cant you see her?" I asked he gave me a look "you know what Im just going to leave" he siad then left me alone. I looked back at the girl terrified "see?" She siad with a smirk "why couldn't he see you?" I asked "hah apparently you aren't as smart as you look" she siad "wh-what?" I said angrily "ok it's like I siad before I am you and because of that you are the only one who can see me" she siad I was going to say something but I couldn't "aw is someone scared?" Said "n-no" I siad "because I know that shadow and my frends will save me" when I siad that the girls once playful smirk turned to an scary smile "or are they?" She siad "W-what do you mean by that?" I asked. "HAH you mean you don't know HAHA!" She left "know? Know what?" I asked "well then why don't I show you" she then lifted her hand and a vision and saw.

T.B.C SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER