Prom

"Im ready." Piper says looking in the mirror. Her dress fell ather ankles and was as pink as a sunset. It hung perfectly on her curves but she was uncomfortable in it.

"You look like shit." Alan walks in and sits on her bed. That didnt help.

"Why are You in a white suit?" Piper rolls her eyes.

"Samantha picked it."

Piper laughs. "Samantha picked it." She sighs.

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"Have you heard her." She talks like her. "Or have you even been around her?" She scoffs. "I can't even stand her." She rolls her eyes and looks back in the mirror. She felt so fat.

"Piper. Alan." Brandy yells. "Sam is here."

"Ugh." Alan stands up and walks to the kitchen while Piper follows behind.

Alan puts the corsage on Samanthas wrist and she smiles.

Piper looks out the window and sighs when she hears her phone.

"Taylor isnt going to make it." She says and looks at her dad. "I'm going to drive myself." She says and walks out quickly before crying in front of everyone.

Alan and Samatha follow her out and drive to the school. Alan walks in with Samantha and they walk straight over to get pictures done.

"Wheres Piper?" Alan looks around.

"I dont know." Samantha shrugs her shoulders. "Lets dance."

"Im going to go fine Piper." Alan leaves and Samantha scoffs.

"You're leaving me?!"

"Im finding my sister." He rolls his eyes.

"We are so done!" She scoffs and walks off.

Alan shakes his head and walks off frustrated. Alan drives off to the train tracks and parks his car on the side.

"How'd you know?" Piper asks when she hears footsteps.

"Know what?"

"That I was here." She wipes her eyes and sniffles.

"You always come here when Taylor hurts you." Alan sits by Piper.

"How did You know?" Piper swallows the lump in her throat.

"I always check on you." Alan says as Piper rests her head on his shoulder.

"I want food." She says and sniffles.

"We can go get food." He chuckles.

Piper stands up and looks down at Alan. Alan rubs her eyes and she smiles softly.

"Wheres Samantha?" Piper asks as she gets in the car.

"We are broke up." Alan says starting the car and driving off.

Piper felt a chill go down her back. She suddenly felt happy. She didn't want to smile and make Alan ask questions.

"I know you just love that." He says making her smile.

"Just a little." She admits and lays her seat back propping her feet on the dash.

Alan parks the car and they walk inside and sit down.

"What about Taylor?" He asks after ordering the food.

"I don't know." She shrugs her shoulders.

"You're thinking about staying with him?" He shakes his head. "After everything he's put you through."

She shrugs her shoulders. "I love him." She says.

The waitress walks over with their food and Piper starts eating.

"How could you love him after everything?" He pushes his plate away. He didn't even want to eat.

"What about Samantha? You stay with her even when she's a total bitch to me." Piper pushes her plate away. She couldn't eat anymore.

"Dad just texted. I'll drop you off at your car." He puts money on the table and walks to his car.

After he drops Piper off at the train tracks he speeds off. Piper knew he was upset at her.

Piper gets in her car and drives to her house in no hurry. Once she finally makes it home she turns the car off and walks in. She checks the note on the fridge and sighs.

"Your brother can explain what we talked about." The note read.

Piper walks upstairs and changes into a baggy tee.

"Piper." Alan knocks on the open door.

"Hey." Piper sits on her bed as she slides her dress in the bag.

"Mom said we can take a trip to the cabin for summer break if we wanted." He says. "Only thing is we cant have people over. No parties." He sighs.