Taylor

"I had other things to do." Taylor says to Piper.

Piper slams her locker door. "Things that are more important than your girlfriend?!" She says angrily.

"I didn't say more important." He pleads.

"We are so over." She shakes her head.  As she starts walking off Taylor grabs her arm.

Piper gasps and pushes him. "Don't touch me!" She yells loudly.

Alan walks over and pulls Piper. "Don't you ever lay your hands on my sister." He says in an ill tone.

"She's a hoe anyways." Taylor says.

Alan punches him several times while Piper attempts to pull them apart.

"Break it up." The principle stops them. "Last day of school and you cant get along." He sighs.

"He put his hands on Piper." Alan says staring at the red mark on Pipers arm.

The principle looks at Taylor and shakes his head. "Get in my office. Now." He says to Taylor and walks off.

Piper sniffles and walks off to her car. Alan follows close behind,worried.

"Piper." He grabs her other arm and pulls her into his chest. Piper pushes him away. "Im done." She gets in her car and speeds off.

Alan gets in his car and follows her to the house.

"Piper." He walks in the house and straight up to her room.

"What?" She asks annoyed. She slides a shirt on quickly and turns around to see him walking in.

"Lets go. Pack your bags. We are going to the lake house now." He shakes his head. "You don't need to be around Taylor anymore."

Piper yawns. "Okay." She starts packing her bags as Alan walks out and starts packing his bag.

Piper walks to her drawer and packs her sexy underwear.

"What am i doing?" She thinks to herself. She sighs. She was packing sexy clothes. For her brother. 

"You ready?" Alan knocks on Pipers door making Piper jump.

"Yeah." She zips her bag up.

Alan takes her bags and loads them up while Piper throws her haor in a bun and slide shoes on.

Hours later:

"Piper." Alan wakes her up.

"Hmm." She sits up and stretches. "We're here?"

Alan smiles and gets out of the car. He opens her door and starts unloading the bags.

"Keys?" Piper asks.