☆praying to the sky☆

i know she love me cause she fuck me in her sports car                                                 

                                                                       Emma POV:

I snapped back into reality and saw that the board was now in two pieces, hanging off the sides of the window.

I smiled.

This is it, this is how I escape. The moment I've been waiting for for years. I was going to finally be free. It hit me hard and I could feel a gloss shade over my eyes. I blinked the dampness away quickly and continued to bang the hammer against the window that now had a hole in it.

I now began smashing the window in multiple places until there was nothing left. I realized I could've just opened the window, but I always fantasized about how badass my escape would be so I decided to make my fantasies reality. I was about to lift myself up and crawl out by I remembered something, the locket my mom gave me. I stepped away from the window and quickly scurried over to my dresser and opened my jewelry box. The golden heart-shaped locket glimmered underneath the bright lights of my bedroom and light beamed off of it making it look ten times more beautiful. My mother's initials were carved into it, I traced the letters with my fingernail.

"B, H"

Beck Harris. 

I smiled down at the locket, thinking of my mother. I remember how her golden blonde hair hung low to her waist. And how her teeth were so white, and looked fake, except for the one single crooked one she had on the bottom. 

Once again I was shaken up by the sound of a loud truck.

MY dads truck. 

I jumped up and grabbed the stash of money that I got from my mother when she died. I had nothing to spend it on, since I obviously wasn't one to go shopping much.

I didn't bother grabbing anything else. But I quickly lifted my oversized hoodie over my head so I could fit easier out of the window.

"What the fuck is all that ruckus about?!" I heard my fathers all to familiar raspy voice yell. His words came out in slurs, as usual, but it was to the point where I couldn't remember what his voice sounded like when it wasn't slurred, so I was used to it.

I didn't respond. 

I pushed my nightstand towards my window, causing a loud scraping noise coming from my wood floors filling my ears. I winced and cringed a little at the ear-piercing sound. But kept trucking on. I didn't even bother putting on shoes, I just jumped up on the nightstand causing it to creak and slowly pushing myself out the window. The residue of shards that were still attached to the window frames dug into my sides and stomach. I winced in pain as I felt the daggers drawing blood from me. I heard the sound f keys roughly being forced into a door, my door. I moved faster, the small chunks of glass digging into my flesh harder. I just gripped onto my locket and money to somewhat overpower the pain. 

A door was thrown open loud making me slip. 

"Hey!" I heard my dad's raspy voice say right behind me. 

SHIT, I thought to myself.

 He grabbed one of my legs and forcefully pulled. I screamed out and flailed about in his grasp. I brought my other leg back and kicked him in his (no no square) 

"FUCK!," He moaned in pain letting go of me and dropping to the floor. 

The next thing I knew I was rolling on the ground outside of my small window. I spent a few seconds studying my surroundings a little confused because I'm slow. But then something told me to run. 

I used my muscles to push my weak legs up off the ground and pump.

There I was, sprinting barefoot down a hill in a trailer park camp.

(Idk what they're actually called lmao)

My feet stung, as they slapped against the bottoms of the pavement, and my lung began to give out, gasping for air. My legs became sore, wanting to slow down, but the adrenaline pumping in my veins said; "keep going. And faster."

I sped up, not even knowing it was possible. To the point where I could lose my balance and fall face first, but it was worth the risk. 

I ran down towards the road, in just some old underwear and a tank top. I saw a car and had an idea. I sprinted again, this time into the road, a few feet away from the car and screamed: "HELP!" 

The car came to a halt and I smirked a little. I could barely catch my breath, and my feet, lungs, and legs, stung. 

The driver stepped out immediately. "Ma'am are you o-"

He cut himself off and looked at me with a worried look but then it faded and turned into a completely mesmerized and flushed look. Like someone had just exposed him in front of millions of people or something. And then worry and fear mixed with confusion washed over his face once again.

He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't tell why. 

"Emma?" He asked. 

And I suddenly recognized him.

My heart dropped to my stomach. 

Hi, shorter chapter.IF u didn't know I had an xxxtentacion fanfic and u should read it. It had almost 100 comments and 9k reads.