Enemy's lil sister- Harry Potter x Fem Reader

House: Slytherin
Year: 6th
Blood type: Pureblood

(You guessed it! You're Draco's twin sister. Draco is older by 5 minutes.)

Y/N's POV
   I'm currently in my room while a meeting is going on downstairs. It apparently has something to do with You-Know-Who or as my father calls him "the Dark Lord." I'm not allowed to know, what's happening because it's for my safety. My mother, who is Narcissa Malfoy. Doesn't want me near anything related to the death eaters. Which I totally agree. I don't want to be near them. And just so you know, I'm not a death eater. Not at all. However the dark lord wants something that involves Draco. I don't know what it is. And he's also not going to tell me. He doesn't want me to worry about him. Of course I'm going to be worried about that blonde haired boy. Because he's my brother. And i love him. Even though, he can be a git.
Especially towards Harry Potter and all the other houses. But especially the gryffindor's. But me? I'm friends with a lot of different people. From all the hogwarts houses. They like me a lot, because I'm different compared to my brother. Who just bullies people. Which is really sad.

***Time Skip***
(On Hogwarts Express)

Harry's POV
"I swear it all makes sense. He's a death eater." I said.
"Who?" Ron said.
"Harry thinks that Draco Malfoy is a death eater." Hermione said.
"Well, he must be. The way he behaves." Ron said.
I also hope that Malfoy's little sister isn't one either. She's too innocent and sweet for that. And, she is also really nice to Ron, Hermione and I. More than her brother.
Oh my god. I can't be falling for Malfoy's sister. Even though she's sweet, funny and really cute. I may hate him. But I can't hate his sister. I just can't. She's too adorable, not to hate.

Y/N's POV
I'm sitting on the train with Draco, Pansy and Blaise. Of course i'm not paying attention because i just don't care. Sometimes i wish that I wasn't a Slytherin. We're so mean to others and I don't like it. That's why, I'm friends with a lot of different people.
I also feel really bad for Harry. With all the crap my brother and his friends give him. And he's a really nice guy.
And, i really like him. Like I'm in love with him. But he wouldn't want to be with me. Especially since, what my last name is. And, everyone doesn't really like my family. But yet they really like me. Which is crazy.

***Big Time Skip***
(Harry and Draco are having a "wand" fight in the bathroom.)

Draco's POV
  My life is so hard. The only thing my parents care about is me completing my task that Voldemort gave me. Nobody is talking to me. Not Pansy. Not Blaise. And, most definitely not my sweet little baby twin sister, Y/N. This whole thing of me killing Dumbledore has most definitely taken a toll on my life. Before Y/N, Blaise and Pansy would talk to me. Now suddenly they're not.

As i walk into The Great Hall. I see Potter talk to Katie Bell. I swear I didn't mean to poison her. In a corner of my eye, i see Y/N stand up.
Then i look over at her, with a look of sadness on my face.
Then i leave because I can't stand looking at Potter. I leave the Great Hall. With Y/N and Potter following me.

Then i go to the bathroom on the first floor. Which is Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.
As i was walking i undid my tie. When i reach the bathroom, i go over to the sink. I pull my sweater vest over my head. And i lean over the sink and i cry.
Also wash  my face with water.

"You cursed her, didn't you Malfoy?" Someone said, then i turned around and i see Potter.

Harry's POV
  He starts to run. And i chase after him trying to get him for cursing Katie.
He keeps throwing spells at me, so i do the same thing to him.
A few minutes of fighting later...  I finally have got him. "Sectumsempra!"
After i hit him with that spell. I walk over to him and i see him crying.

Then out of nowhere, Y/N walks in the bathroom. And the look on her face is full of shock. "Oh my gosh." 
I suddenly felt guilty.
She walks over to Draco and comforts him.
Then Snape walks in and sees me and then sees Malfoy on the floor.
Snape then tells Y/N that he'll be okay. And he told her to leave and that I should go with her.
So we leave.

We're walking in the hallway. Y/N stops me.
"Why did you hurt him?" She said.
"I don't know." I said.
"Harry, i swear you don't think sometimes. You do realize that you could've killed him? Harry, he's my brother. He's hurting enough already." She said.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"I can't believe you, Harry. Hurting someone who i care about, isn't a good way for me to be with you." She said.
"You want to be with me?" I said.
"Well, yes. Now I'm not sure." She said.
I take her hands into mine. We look at each other in the eyes and we kiss on the lips.

Y/N's POV
I swear if Harry wasn't who he is. I would be screaming at him right now. But surprisingly he's a really good kisser. And, I can't be mad at him. Besides he's Harry Potter.

Then suddenly he pushes  me against the wall. With my back against it. And we continue to kiss. I can't help but put my fingers in his hair. And he moves his hands to my waist. I swear if we don't stop now. We might have to shag each other. And I don't want a baby right now.

Then we pull away from our kiss.
"Sorry about that. I couldn't help it." He said.
"It's okay. I enjoyed it, like a lot." I said.
"Well, i'm happy that you liked it." He said.
"Me too." I said.

***Major Time Skip***

(Shortly after the war.)

3rd Person POV
   The war has officially ended. It was a roller coaster for everyone.
Y/N found out that Draco, her brother was a death eater. She was surprised, which explains why he was very distant from her.
Along with the war, a lot of people had died. Like, Fred, Mr. Lupin, Tonks, and Y/N's very own Aunt Bellatrix had passed. And many others died.
Y/N had actually stood up against her parents. She said that she hated being a Slytherin because all they did was be rude to others and that was most definitely not who she was or who she wanted to be.
She even said that she loves Harry. Which everyone gasped too. Even her parents. The death of Harry, made her really sad. Luckily he actually wasn't. Which made her happy.
Then after the war had officially ended. Harry had found Y/N and he hugged her very tight. And they even kissed. Hermione and Ron even got together.

A few years later...

Y/N and Draco both disconnected themselves from their parents. And they can live their lives they wanted too.

Draco ended up marrying a fellow Slytherin girl named Astoria Greengrass and they ended up having a little boy named Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. Sadly Astoria ended up passing away from a blood curse.

Y/N and Harry got married. They have 3 kids named James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. Harry is so happy that he's with Y/N. She makes him the happiest guy in the world. Y/N is happy that she found a loving and crazy guy like Harry.

Ron and Hermione had 2 kids named Rose and Hugo. They love each other so very much. And they both accepted Y/N with open arms and they love her so much. Well, in a different way. In a friendly way.

So, who knew. Harry Potter fell for his enemy's little sister.
And they lived happily ever after.

The end....