Stormy Weather

Bella

Last night was amazing! My kwami showed me everything and that's when my memory for this life started to come back in pieces, and I was such a princess. I mean, I was spoiled and rude. I was totally Chloe's long lost twin and that scares me, but I'm going to fix everything, starting today when Stormy Weather would show up.

I woke up early this morning so I could talk to Willa about my past and get ready for a day with Marinette and Alya. I slipped on my shoes and a black bomber jacket before I ran to the park to meet up with them.
"Hey, you're friends with Adrian, right?" Alya asked.
"More or less, why, does someone have a crush on him?" I smirked glancing over at Marinette.
"How did you know?" She panicked as Mino sat in my lap playing with the grass as I strummed my ukulele.
"Just the little things. Longing glances when he's not looking, secret dreams you keep to yourself." I shrugged. "It takes a lovesick girl to know one." I smiled lightly.
"You're in love with Adrian?" Marinette asked.
"No, he's just a friend. I've been in love more times then I can count, but it never lasted as long as I wanted it to. Life doesn't last long." I sighed as I remembered all of my pasts.
"That stinks, sorry." Alya frowned.
"No, it's ok. What I meant was life goes by so fast and you don't know how much time you have. What I'm trying to say is don't let the fear of rejection keep you from loving someone." I said to her as she gave me a strange glance before Mino wanted to go on the carousel.
"You take Marinette, and I'll take Mino?" Alya asked as I nodded.
"Stay safe." I said before I ran with Marinette over to where Adrian was, only to be stopped when Aurora/ Stormy Weather froze the carousel.
"Alya! Mino!" I exclaimed as I ran back to them and Marinette transformed.
"I'm going to get you out of here." Ladybug said as I backed up and looked at her. I could now see why everyone in Paris was obsessed with her, she was seemingly flawless, her bright blue eyes and dark hair complimented her red suit, and she was graceful in her moments. Other then Tiki and Master Fu, I'm the only other one that gets to know both sides of her and Adrian.
"Willa! Ears alert!" I said after I slipped away and she flew into my ring transforming me into my alter ego, Artemis Wolf.

My hair changed from blonde to dark brown and my eyes now are midnight blue lined with silver laid under my mask which is grey with white on the sides

My hair changed from blonde to dark brown and my eyes now are midnight blue lined with silver laid under my mask which is grey with white on the sides. My skin tight suit is gray with white on my stomach, hands, and feet. I have floofy gray ears and a matching tail with a white tip attached to my suit. My bow and quiver with unlimited arrows appeared on my back before I ran back to Alya and Mino.
"I'm going to get you out of here, ok?" I asked.
"Who are you?" Alya asked me.
"Artemis Wolf, but you can call me Artemis." I smiled lightly as my sharp claws came out.
"Are you like Ladybug?" She questioned.
"More or less, I'm from America, so I haven't really met them yet." I shrugged as she nodded and I started to dig them out.

After a little while, a swarm of ladybugs melted the ice and they were freed.
"Stay safe little one." I said as Mino ran over to me and hugged my legs. I picked her up and handed her to Alya before I nodded and ran past Marinette, who stopped in her tracks and watched me, and Adrian, who watched as I ran off before hiding away. I detransformed and gave Willa a piece of chocolate before I walked out and back over to Alya and Marinette.
"Are you ok?" Alya asked as I nodded.
"Yeah, why?" I asked as Marinette walked over to the photographer and Adrian and I felt a pang in my chest. I know that I have to end up with him, but I won't just lose Marinette as a friend over it. Chicks before... you know the rest. (Sorry, I'm trying to keep this one family friendly.)
Long story short, Mino took her place in the photo shoot and I got a call from my uncle to get home. I said bye to everyone before I headed home.
"I'm home! I called as uncle Bill greeted me with a huge smile.
"Welcome back, dear." My aunt, Georgia, bubbled.
"What's with the smiles, guys?" I chuckled.
"We got a photo shoot for you, and it's coming up in a few weeks so be ready to pack for Australia." He grinned.
"We're moving?" I frowned.
"Yeah... why did you change your mind about France?" Georgia asked.
"Yeah, I really like it here. Can we stay? I mean, I'll still do the shoot, I just don't want to leave." I begged as they glanced at each other before nodding. "Thank you!" I bubbled hugging them before running up to my room.

***

Late evening rolled around quickly, and I gave Willa some chocolate before I snuck towards my window.
"Willa, let's go meet the heros of Paris." I grinned before transforming and jumping to the neighbor's roof and running until I reached the Eiffel Tower.