WHAT?!?!

Hiccup just stood there in silence, shocked beyond belief. Stoic, however, broke out into a huge smile.

"This Is Fantastic News!" Stoic came closer to me and picked me up in a big hug, making sure not to hurt me or the baby that was growing inside me.

I look at Hiccup and see him looking at the floor. Stoic set me down gently and I make my way over to my future husband, "Hiccup? What's wr--"

Hiccup cuts me off with a huge hug and presses his lips against mine. I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

We finally pull apart and he is just a smiling mess, "We're going to be parents."

I nod and smile at him, "Yep."

Next thing we know, Stoic is running out of the great hall and all around Berk, yelling about the exciting news, "I'm Going To Be A Grandpa!!!"

Hiccup and I burst out laughing because of his dad's excitement. He presses his forehead against mine and gently places a hand on my stomach, a smile permanently etched onto his face.

I smile at him and kiss his nose softly, "Are you okay?"

All he could do was nod his head and pull me closer to him. I nuzzle my head into his neck and sighs softly, feeling content with being in his arms.

----

That night, we had a HUGE feast. Hiccup and I were at the chief's side, our dragons seated next to us. Luna nuzzles my stomach once again and croons softly. I pet her head and smile down at her.

Astrid came up to me with Stormfly right beside her, "How are you feeling?"

I look at her and give a weak smile, "Just a bit tired from all the excitement. I'll be alright."

She nods and sees Stormfly start nuzzling me as well. I giggle softly and pet her as well. Astrid shook her head, "I guess all the dragons will be protective over you now."

I nod and look at Luna, "Yeah. Luna is even more protective now than before."

Astrid smiles and gives me a hug, "If you ever need anything, just let me know."

I nod and see her and Stormfly walk over to the others. My smile never fading.

----

After the feast, Luna and I started walking back to our hut. Toothless close behind, making sure we were safe. Hiccup had to stay behind and have a talk with Stoic and Gobber before joining me.

I open the door to my hut and see Luna and Toothless rush over to the corner they claimed as theirs, nuzzling something in the shadows. I walk closer as Toothless lights the fireplace to make some light and heat in the hut. As I got a closer look at what they were nuzzling, I gasp.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Hiccup asked worriedly as he comes running over to my side. All I can do is point to what Luna was nuzzling. Hiccup looks and goes wide eyed, "No way."

We look at each other and smile, "Dragon Eggs!" We say in unison.

Luna wraps herself around the eggs as Toothless moves behind her and cuddles into her, "This has been an interesting day."

Hiccup nods and holds me from behind, "I don't think I've ever seen my dad smile so much. Not even when we told him about our engagement."

I giggle and slip out of his arms, earning a confused look from him. I bite my lip softly and run up the stairs, giggling up a storm.

Hiccup just smiles and shakes his head, "So that's how you wanna play, huh?"

He runs up the stairs after me and tackles me softly onto the bed, kissing my neck ever so softly. A few moans escape my lips as he continues to kiss my neck.

He moves his kisses to my lips and kisses me softly before pressing his forehead against mine, "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Hiccup."