Choco Chaffys

(Katherines Point Of View)

                          Its either break it or make it now. GOSH, WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL HER?! WHY DID I FIND THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PLACE!..... Calm down Kath... Things will settle down....I stood in front of Choco Chaffys. "Kath...? You going to open the door? Theres...uhm.. people behind us," Sara said, poking my shoulder, and bursting my fearful thoughts. "OH!" I exclaim. I pull the door. "W-why isn't it opening?" Sara shoves me to the side gently. " It says push, " she hardly said.

                          -----------------------------------------------------------

                     Somebody get me some chocolate!  Actually... Saras getting me chocolate. Anyway, I feel like I'm dying. Can I die from feeling like dying? ARGH! Sara stands in line while I sit at  the table, twiddling my thumbs together. I gaze at the chestnut brown table's surface. My reflection of my face shows. Should I really be telling Sara that I found a book? I mean, its totally ordinary news, last time I checked. I can't expect her to react like its a Christmas gift. But...I'm afraid of what she'll think. Shes weird, I'm weird, but still. THERE CAN BE TOO WEIRD.

                   Sara approaches the table with 2 cups of hot chocolate. Sara looks at me with her eyes. Her eyes look confused. I mean, I guess she was confused, because, I usually don't spend my money at all. "Kath, school starts soon. You know that right? We outta hurry befor-" I sip my hot chocolate, and look at her with a blank face. " I was thinking, we could skip school."

                  Sara's eyes widen with surprise. Her scarf is wrapped tightly around her neck. "S-skip school? Why?!" Everyone around the shop looks at Sara with bewilderment. I look away from them and  I smile slightly, " Can you not freak?" I lean in and whisper. Sara glaces at me like I'm insane. " I found a book." She grimaces in disbelief," A book is why you want to skip school? A BOOK?"

                   "Ah, that hot chocolate is delicious! Your welcome, Sara!" I say, standing up from the table, and I start walking toward the exit. "K-Katherine! Wait up!"