Early unexpected

"You need to chill Bentley... you haven't ate anything healthy all day" Kaycee said handing me another bowl of ice cream.
"Kaycee this mf cheated on me... ON ME I know that was 2 days ago but of all people and things to do he cheats on me all I-I do is think of ways to keep him happy"
"It's okay just relax" Kaycee hugged me
"I can't.. I really all I want is for my lil ass family to work because I barely get to see my parents as is.. yunno and for him to cheat shit hurts... Gio was my first.. and then for him to cheat and possibly catch chlamydia"
"I think we should get out the house"
"I don't know Kaycee I'm not feeling it just let me eat all this damn ice cream come get me later"
"No bitch we're leaving now let's go" she pulled me
"Ok ok fine Just let me get my shit together"
I did all hygiene related things, proceeding to leave me with Kaycee.
We pulled up at the mall a few minutes later.
"Of all the places you bring me here with all these damn p- ow shit" I winced a little feeling a contraction.
"You ok?"
"I'm fine Uhh... plus I want some Panda Express out of here so let's go." I said getting out the car slowly feeling really weird.

-

"Ooh Kaycee look at this fendi t-shirt"
"It's ugly"
"You need to stop lying.., and look they have it in a 2t"
"Yeah I'm getting this right now" I added walking to register.
"that'll be $165" the woman said smiling.
"Oh shit" I said beginning to ball up feeling my legs lock.
"Sir...What's wrong?" The woman asked.
"SIR?!"
"I-I don't know.." I said balling my fist up tightly
"Bentley I think this dress will be... BITCH YOU PISSING ON YOURSELF.." Kaycee yelled.
"Unt un.. I-I don't think that'pee" I said slouched over the counter talking lowly feeling I'm constantly being hit in the back with a city bus.
"Oh my god.. your water broke bitch"
"I.. I gotta call Gio.. and I gotta pee.." I said walking fast as I can to the to get he bathroom
"Here, here" she handed me her phone she followed me in the bathroom, I went in the stall closing it behind me.
"WHAT THE FUUUCKKK?!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.
"WHAT?!..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?!"
"WHERES MY DICK... I HAVE A FUCKING PUSSY"
"What?!" Kaycee burst in the stall.
"Look at it!!" I stared crying poking it
"What it's cute though.." Kaycee said laughing..
"What?!"
"Nothing nothing we gotta get you to the hospital.." Kaycee helped me up.
I called Gio 😑..

"H-hello" He stuttered answering the phone..
"Gio!" I yelled feeling another pain
"Yeah wassup!" He answered
"The b- ugh shit"
"You gotta shit ...what?" He said putting the phone to his ear.
"The baby coming Nigga..."
"Oh shit where y'all at?"
"J-just meet u-us at the hospital.. Kaycee I feel like I gotta push.."
"Nigga don't push.. bye Gio Emory University Hospital Midtown" kaycee said hanging up.

"I can't" I said slouching on a rail
"Bitch yes tf you can we not having Hakeem in the middle of the Lenox square.." Kaycee voice got deep af I had to look up, and make sure it was her
"I didn't even get my Chinese food.."
"Oh- my- god-.. can you just not be fat right now?!" Kaycee said pushing me making me walk again.

-

"GET THE WHEEL CHAIR!"
"He's coming now!" I whined a little putting my head down.
"Don't push B.."
"I'm not" I said bout to cry labor pains ain't no fucking joke..
"What's taking so long bruh?"
"Sir just be patient.."
"HOW TF YOU SEE MY NIGGA BOUT TO HAVE OUR BABY- Mmtch  fuck it" Gio sucked his teeth snatching me up carrying me to the birth-center.
I laid in his arms Balling up he makes me feel so small like damn nigga.
"Ow Ugh.. Gio don't run" I winced squeezing him.
"Come on Kaycee.." he said as she ran around him opening the door carrying the diaper bag.
"Take him to room five, and I need one of you to feel out his paper work.." the nurses met us at the door.
"I'll Do it!" My moms said running behind us.
"great just follow them!" The nurse said pointing.
"I feel like I gotta push.." I said coming out the bathroom for the millionth time as I got in the bed changed into the gown, I watched the nurses hook all the cords and shit up to me, as one opened my legs.
"I SEE THE HEAD....He's moving fast!"
"Get his legs" the other nurses said said Kaycee and my mom held my legs.
"B you gotta push" Gio said loudly
I took a deep breath pushing
"One more time sweetheart.." the nurses said, I can't even see shit everything covered up.
I took a deep breath pushing again closing my eyes tightly, after a few seconds of silence I heard crying, coming from the lil Nigga that's bout to change my life.
"Aww... he look like his daddy" I heard everyone say, like how bout a Bentley you ok, I know you just had a baby with no medicine.

Gio POV
I watched them hand me a pair of scissors, holding the cord, I cut it quickly smiling big.
"YAY!" Everyone cheered and clapped.
"We're taking him to get cleaned up" the nurses said carrying him out the room.

-

They brought back Hakeem handing him to B.
Kaycee and his moms went to get food.
The only person speaking between us is silence which is more than expected, we both singed the birth certificate.
"Gio" B called
"Hm"
"He look just like you.."
"You think so?" I said feeling a smile creep on my face.
"Yeah" he said sniffling playing with Hakeem
I knew he was crying but it's no explaining what I did, I wish wouldn't have cheated.
"Gio.."
"Yeah"
"Did you ever love me?" He asked shakily
"B frl?.. I never stopped loving you I just made the biggest mistake of my life.. before you I was fucking n leaving, you came in my life like something I never felt before.. you kept me interested.. Rome, Rome just someone from the past I should've never let back in but I apologize B frl.. and I'll do anything fix us.. because I need you in my life, and really wanna be in our baby's life.

Bentley POV

Ok so y'all know I'm letting my baby daddy go nowhere right? He's stuck with me forever but he gonna work to get me back but he don't even know I'm already in his corner.. I'm just a little hesitant about it I never felt this low before, but on the bright side I had my baby, and some how I have dick again but y'all seriously that shit was gone I had a whole vagina that pushed a entire human out.