"You belong to the King"-Roman

(Not my art)
Bold- Roman
Bold with Italic- Y/N

          (Y/N)'s POV
      Today was other day working for the Prince.  You never really thought much about him, you just thought he was over himself and only cared about being king. Well while you were think that you ran into him just as you were thinking about him being all those thing. "Sorry Prince, I wasn't paying attention to were I was going." You apologized and just say you did he said, "No, no. No need to apologize it was my fault, but now that your here I need your help!" He said just as he pulled you into his room and told you that he liked someone but didn't know how to tell them. You felt heartbroken for some reason, you didn't know why but you did. "Well you could start off by bring them to somewhere special and give them a gift." You said.          

   Roman's POV
        Welp look at where I am. Y/N is helping me ask the love of my life out. I was actually suprised that they did, I always thought they hated me. "Thx Y/N!" I say happily as Y/N leaves my room.

                                                                                  ~An hour later~

Still Roman's POV
        So I asked Y/N to come along just in case something goes wrong or I did something wrong. I then meet the one I asked out. We were having a good time and that's when I asked who i thought was the love of my life to be mine. The said no... They said I was to clingy and full of my self.  Y/N then started defending me. I felt like an idiot.  Once you me and Y/N were in my room alone they started to comfort me. It felt nice.   

                                 ~20 minutes later(Your going to have to get used to the time skips by now)~

(Y/N)'s POV
         I still couldn't believe I was helping Roman to calm down. But it felt nice.  "Hey Y/N?" Roman asks.  "Yes Prince?" I answered. "Oh don't call me 'Prince' you can call me Roman, but now since you've helped me, and stayed by my side..will you be mine?" Roman asked.  I was speechless my heart was racing. But at that moment all I said was "Yes."

~A year later you and Roman got married, you were then king/ Queen with Roman and you two lived happily in the palace~

The end
Words:415