The day hime disapeared

The day hime disappeared was like any other. He went to school,found his friend,Makagi,and was(as makagi would say) 'An Annoying little shit'. Even If makagi disliked hime for his clingyness. He always felt bad letting the boy walk home alone. He knew it wasn't safe. So He always told the boy to text him when He got to his apartment Which was always at 7:15-7:23 But that night. Hime never texted. The following day hime wasn't at school. So at lunch makagi skipped and went straight to his apartment. The door was locked and No one answered. Makagi went to the police that night. To report missing person,If anything it will show hime He's looking for him....Nothing came up though. They found himes phone and school bag in a trash can behind a hotel. It's been a month since. Nothing has happened since then. Makagi thought it was just hime being irresponsible,rebelling. Hime had bad parents. Makagi feared hime would turn out like that. He didn't want that,But as long as He couldn't find hime,it was out of his hands.

That's when it happened. December 16th 2015,3:18am. Hime showed up at makagi's door. Blood stains and bruises. And red circles around his eyes,Which had a few tears flowing down them. "Makagi-Kun....I want a hug.." He whined,his voice was horse. And He stumbled when He took a hesitant step,then another till He fell into Makagi's chest wrapping his arms around his neck. "Hime,Where have you been?" "Just hug me."