Questions + Answers

(Sorry it took so long to update. I wasn't expecting many to like it. But since some did i thought i might as well. I hope you like it!)

     It's been three days since hime came home-n-not home. But,to makagi . He had cuts and bruises everywhere. But whenever makagi  asked he went silent and looked away. He had be sleeping at makagis and he still didn't go to school,but. Since it was almost Christmas break,makagi didn't give it much thought. Makagi really wanted an answer,it was killing him. But,he wasn't going to force it. He was going to wait till hime wanted to talk about it,or until he couldn't wait anymore.

Hime didn't eat. At all. Except for a pea here and there,or a piece of apple. Other than that he didn't eat,talk,leave the living room,letaless the house.  Not to mention how jumpy he was. Even when makagi quietly closed the door he jumped.

When mikagi  got home on the forth day,hime had brought in a kitten. Who had an injured paw. He was passed out,snoring into the pillow. The kitten curled up in the crock of his neck. Purking up when mikagi came in. He stared blankly at the animal. And went into the kitchen,assuming hime didn't feed the animal. He poured a little tin of tuna into a cup. Putting it down for the cat.

The kitten hopped off the couch and flew to the tuna in seconds. Eating it all really fast. Bringing a smile to mikagis face,then glancing to the still asleep hime.

Mikagi walked over dropping his bag to the floor slowly and quietly. Slowly and gently placing his hand on himes head. Running his fingers through his hair,then crouching down infront of him. Frowning.

He slowly leaned forward. Placing his forhead against the others. Feeling his cold and delicate skin against his own. 

"What happened with you?"