💎Daughters Hand In Marriage💎

Onew "Hi, dad

Onew
"Hi, dad."
"Hi, honey. What are you doing here?" Onew asks.
"B/N said he wants to talk with you. I am not sure what about. Please be nice."
"Where is he?"
"In the restroom. I will be in my room."

Onew sits at the kitchen table, and waits.

"Hello Jinki."
"Hello. D/N said you wanted to speak with me."
He sits across from Onew "I love her. Your daughter."
Jinki tightens his lips.
"I am asking for your permission to uh, marry her."
"You want to marry my daughter?"
"I do. She is my soulmate in this life. I-"
"She does love you a lot." Jinki added.
"Do..I cannot understand the signals you are giving me."
Onew sighed "I am sorry for the mixed signals. Yes. Okay, I am giving you my permission for my daughter."
"Why are you saying yes to me marrying your daughter?"
Onew smiles "I am agreeing because I know marrying my daughter will make her happy."
"We make each other happy."

Jonghyun

"I love your daughter Jonghyun."
He squints his eyes at the man in front of him "How do I know that you really do love her?"
"She makes my heart feel tingly and I feel like my eyes are always heart shaped when I am with her. Or when holding her hand. I want to be the second man in her life."
"Second?" Jonghyun questioned. "After you, of course." He replied. "She values your thoughts. That's why I am here asking to marry your daughter."
"Are you prepared to be a good man to my daughter?"
"Yes, I am ready to be the best man to your daughter Jonghyun." He sits back in his chair "Then I say yes. You have my permission to marry my daughter." He accepts.

Kibum
"No."
"No. No? What do you mean by no?"
"It means I am not giving you permission to marry my daughter." "But why? Give me a reasoning. Please Kibum."
"Honestly. I think my daughter can do better than you." He answered.
"You have not liked me from the very beginning."
"True. That is very true. So, this should not be surprising when I say no."
"I am asking out of respect. But, do not think that I will allow you to dictate our relationship."
"What are you threatening?"
"That I will propose to your daughter without your permission Kibum."
"That is proposing a fight between my daughter and myself. I will turn my daughter against you."
"Why will you not accept the proposal that I have for your daughter? I do love her."
Kibum glared at him "You will never marry my daughter."
"Fine." He stands "If we will not get married in Korea. Then we will go to America, and elope." "You would not."
"I would. We would, oh yes we will."
"If you do this, you will put strain on the relationship I have with my daughter."
"This Can he changed if you give me permission Kibum." 

Minho
"I want to marry her, your daughter."
Minho smiled "You love my daughter that much. You love her enough to marry her. I know that she will say yes! What is your plan? When are you going to propose?"
"I needed your okay with proposing before I began any marriage plans." "And I am saying yes! I want you to marry my daughter. You are my favorite boy she has dated."
"Well there is that."
Minho hugs D/B "I hope you will treat my daughter well."
"I hope that our relationship will be such as yours and your wife's. Years of happiness. The companionship of finding that person in your life that you did not know you needed until you have met them." "I am so sure you two will experience those emotions too. Your love for one another, I have never seen anything as real as your twos love and relationship."
"Thank you for saying yes to me proposing to your daughter Minho. I was nervous you would have said no."
"No." He shakes his head "I would not stay in the way of my daughters happiness."

Taemin
"I have never seen you looking so nervous as I have now. What has got you nervous?" Taemin teases.
B/N clears his throat "I want to discuss this man to man. It involves your daughter." Taemin arches his eyebrows "Continue." "I have known I was going to marry her since I was 15 years old. And I intend to keep that vow."
"Is this you asking my permission to marry my daughter?" Taemin asks. B/N nodded "Precisely."
"Let me ask you this. Are you asking my permission because you think this is what I would want you to do, or are you doing it because it is the expected thing to do-"
"I am doing it because I want my wife to know that her dad approved of the man she will be marrying. I want her to know that the two men in her life are on good terms with one another."
Taemin takes his hand into his "That is very admirable. I am saying yes to giving you permission. I hope you give my daughter the life she deserves. Do not mistreat her. And always, please always love her."
"There is no doubt that I won't love her Taemin."
"I know that. You are a good man."

Hello, readers :)
Comment. Vote. 🤍