💙

2;00PM🕑 SUNNY☀️               🔋91%

┌──────═━┈ 🍧  ┈━═──────┐

└──────═━┈  🍧  ┈━═──────┘

└──────═━┈ 🍧  ┈━═──────┘

8  billie eilish
─────────────────
┊⋆。 ¨̮
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳

recently, I havent talked to mattia at all, I havent been ignoring him, its more so hes been ignoring me. I would call and text him only to be left on delivered or forwarded to voicemail. I didn't believe he would just ghost me for no reason, that just wasn't like mattia. however, he didn't even show up to school yesterday which worried me.

mattia

I walked into my somewhat messy bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. my entire body was sore, it felt as if needles were sticking into every nerve in my body and if I made one wrong movement, they would stab right through. I looked into my foggy mirror, lifting up my hoodie to my neck. my stomach was almost fully purple as well as bruises and scratches littered on my sides and back.

I scrunched up my face whilst observing the damage my body took from yesterday. I grabbed a fuzzy black washcloth from a cabinet in my bathroom. I brought it over to my sink, adjusting the water to a warm setting and allowing the cloth to soak in it. I lifted up my hoodie once again, putting it in my mouth and biting it so it would stay in place. I brought the cloth to the small cuts on my sides. it stung painfully when the cloth came in contact with the cuts causing me to wince and bite down harder on my hoodie. I continued to drag the cloth along the cuts, wiping away the blood which had dried over night.

 finally, once all of the dried blood was gone, I brought the small cloth overtop of the huge dark bruises scattered across my stomach, almost looking like one big bruise. I took in a sharp inhale, preparing for the pain the warm cloth would cause when coming in contact with my damaged skin. I closed my eyes, biting down harder on my hoodie and then finally putting the fuzzy cloth ontop of the purple spots on my skin. I flinched my hand back due to the painful stinging sensation I got from wiping the cloth across my stomach. I sighed, i looked down at the cloth which now was littered with spots of blood stains. I then sat it on the shiny bathroom sink infront of me.