02 | the infernal court

two
the infernal court.

GREENDALE

GREENDALE

"WELL, WELL, WELL... there's a blast from the past," Dorian greets Selene and Elliott as they walk into the Gray Room. Selene had a vision of Sabrina passing through a portal to Hell after the pair set off for Greendale yesterday, so it wasn't hard for her to figure out that's where Sabrina is. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Hey, Gray. This is my brother, Elliott," Selene introduces the pair. Elliott grins at the man, even though he's yet to face either of them.

"I've heard a lot of things about you, man."

Selene waits for Dorian to turn to face them, but he doesn't so she continues. "We need your help."

"Don't look at me. I'm hideous," the man puts his hand over his face shamefully in an attempt to hide from them.

Elliott raises an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?"

"I have a... a pimple," the Gray man breathes, slowly turning to face them to reveal a very small pimple on his left cheek. "I haven't had a pimple since Basil painted my portrait."

"Well, I think you still look rather dashing, pimple or not," Selene responds, smiling lightly. After a moment, Dorian turns and matches it with an intensity that throws her off. A flush warms her cheeks before a quirk of Elliott's eyebrow reminds Selene of why they needed to see Dorian in the first place. "We're here to see you to talk about your paintings of Hell. More specifically, the one that's a portal to Hell."

Shock, then revelation show on Dorian's face.

"Selene, you can't just pop into Hell for a quick visit and save your darling Nicky. It doesn't quite work like that. Once you're in Hell, no one is particularly inclined to let you leave. Besides, you're a little late. Your friend, Sabrina, and her mortal friends went through yesterday."

"I know," Selene informs, crossing her arms resolutely. "We're going after them."

Dorian sees the look of pure determination on the Blackwood girl's face, knowing that she'll find a way to con him into helping them one way or another. So he heaves a sigh. "Fine. You don't need my hellscape to get there. Do you still have that sword of yours?"

Selene nods before silently calling out to Durandel. The sword immediately comes flying, landing in her grasp with ease. Dorian smirks at her. "Your sword was forged in the pits of Hell. If you focus your energies on using it to create a portal, you will."

Selene looks at him skeptically before doing as told. She focuses her energies on creating a portal, and within seconds, a gold-red ripple forms before her. It stretches until there's a doorway to Hell in front of her. She gasps, and Elliott smirks at her. "You never fail to amaze me, little sister."