13. Invincible

Hello. Another chapter brought to you by Dododo22 be sure to say thank you. Hope you still remember this story 🥺🤭🤗. Oh and...

🔞🔞🔞
WARNING THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. THANK YOU
🔞🔞🔞

Remember to vote and comment to encourage me to update. Thanks again. Happy reading.

°°°°°

Cheol and Yeol were expecting to find Chan being choked, or maybe Baekhyun was trying to suck his his blood or just something gruesome from the way Chan sounded panicked.

Their mate had always been the cute and calm type. He could be emotional every now and then but Baek was their sweet and adorable mate in their eyes. So when they rushed to room they couldn't believe their eyes.

There on the bed, lying naked was Park Chan. Not only was he lying named but he was chained to the bed posts, hands and legs with Baekhyun deep throating him.

"G...Guys .... I ... tried to stop him but...aahh ... he's really strong... when he's in ... h..heat ...aaaahh Baek" Chan throws his head back and bites his bottom lip hard to stop making any sounds. He's trying not to show that he's enjoying this so much. Who wouldn't? He just prays his brothers won't send him to hell later. What was happening was totally not part of the agreement they had made.

Baekhyun noticed his mates and released Chan's d*ck with a pop.
"Well well, look whose here. What took you so long? Chan and I started the party without you." Baekhyun fake pouted as he looked at the two older twins with his blood red eyes. Cheol and yeol felt their d*cks harden just from that. He sounded more seductive and his eyes looked at them with hunger and his scent...oh his scent smelt so damn delicious.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to join us?" Baekhyun said while moving away from Chan, "I need some help taking off my shorts. They are a bit too tight for me" he said as he stood and bent over showing off his ass in his tight booty shorts. And who were they to refuse their hot as f*ck mate of whatever he desired?

"Are you feeling the heat Baek? Are you burning up for us?" Cheol said while throwing his shirt and trousers away. He sat on the bed side eyes locked on Baekhyun as he crawled onto his lap.

"Yes. So much and you were not here to help. Chan refused to help me too and was being difficult and so I had to...convince him somehow"
Baekhyun said with a smirk before he pushed his face in Cheol's neck. Inhaling deeply.

"That's because we made a deal baby boy. We wanted to claim you all together" Yeol told him and caressed his back, "I'm a little disappointed though. I see that you already marked each other" Cheol said and pushed Baekhyun on the bed gently while Yeol unchained Chan.

"Having fun without us, little bro?" Yeol said and smacked Chan's head, "Yaaaah... He forced me. Besides, how can I say no to Baekhyun when he's so willing to be claimed. It took everything in me to hold Lowell back but it was an already lost battle" Chan said as touched the formed mark and smiled loving how it felt on his skin.

"Do I have three useless mates? I'm burning right here and all you are doing is talking" Baekhyun whined softly.

"Don't worry baby boy, we are going to fill you up so good" Cheol said as he removed his shorts leaving him completely naked making them all rock hard and drool. He leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the lips before venturing down his body.

Yeol took over his lips and Chan started sucking, kissing and biting his neck before joining Cheol on every inch of his body, "A...ahhh" Baekhyun moaned when Yeol's hand slipped onto his d*ck.

"Are you ready babe?" Cheol said and sucked on Baekhyun's mark, "You want us so much, right?" Yeol said and parted Baekhyun's legs.

"Yes....ahhhh...i want you...i want all of you" Baekhyun loved the way they kissed and touched him. It was driving him crazy and making him burn for them even more.

"F*ck Baek, so hot" Yeol said and pushed his fingers inside Baekhyun's hole. Soon, Baekhyun's hole was filled with Yeol's and Cheol's fingers and they fucked him hard and deep causing him to cry out from how good it felt when they hit his prostate.

"That's enough now. Be ready babe" Cheol said and turned Baekhyun around so he's lying with his cute plump ass raised.

He went behind him and slowly pushed in. "Damn ... So f*cking tight" Cheol said and started moving slowly.

"Agghhhh...so big...so full...agghhh..." While Yeol on the other side decided to f*ck Baekhyun's mouth.
"Hmphhh....". Tears were falling on Baekhyun's cheeks as he moaned around him.

"Does it feel good, Baekhyunie?" Cheol said and thrust harder. Getting a nod and a loud whimper from Baekhyun as his throat tightened around Yeol.

"What about me?" Chan said annoyed.
"T...that's your punishment little bro? Yeol said while thrusting hard. They exchanged places and flipped their mate again who was now laying on his back. They f*cked him so hard until they all came and bit Baekhyun at the same time. Cheol on the other side of his neck and Yeol on his inner thigh.

"Aahhh...cheolaah .. ye..Yeol " Baekhyun screamed loudly as he came again after they marked him.

Yet, Baekhyun was still burning. Chan noticed that and raised him gently to his lap.
"Not satisfied yet?" He asked as he caressed Baekhyun's ass cheeks, " Ch..Chanie ...please" Baekhyun was desperate and still hard, "Hmm ... whatever you want baby."

He slowly guided Baekhyun down on his hard d*ck. It took Baekhyun a few seconds before he started riding him fast, "So ...b.
.big...Aahh ... Soo deep...aahhh" Baekhyun moaned loudly. His moans and cries we're just such a turn on.

While he was ridding the youngest triplet the other two came by his sides and the started kissing and touching him. He grabbed their d*cks and pumped them at the same pace of his hips. He first turned to Yeol and bit him causing him to come hard. He also turned to Cheol and bit him causing the same effect.

He finally came on Chan's stomach when he sunk his fangs into the youngest. Even if he had already marked him his inner beast desired his sweet tasting blood. This caused Chan to come hard loving the way Baekhyuns fangs felt when he was feeding. After a few seconds Baekhyun pulled out his fangs and licked the bite marks as they healed. They were all breathing deeply and trying to catch their breath.

"Let's all takes bath" Yeol broke the silence after a few minutes and carried Baekhyun to the bathroom as his brothers followed.

After they finished bathing, they all cuddled on Cheol's bed because Chan's was completely ruined. Baekhyun was lazily laying against Cheol's chest with his eyes drooping. They were back to their normal color meaning he was back to being his adorable self and the seductress had laid to rest.

"Wanna sleep?" Yeol asked while covering Baekhyun, "hmmm ... so ... tired" Baekhyun yawned cutely.

"Sleep well , Baekhyunie" Chan said and kissed his forehead. Yeol and Cheol doing the same. And Baekhyun slept peacefully in his mate's arms. He couldn't be happier.

°°°°°°°°°°
They have finally mated. Do you think Baekhyun can be finally safe and happy from his past?
What was your favourite part about this chapter and book in general?

©chubbyeol_jones