Where is she...... Where did she go......

Chapter 23

Scott's P.O.V

'' AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

 Stiles and I ran to the Kitchen. We were in the two bedroom that were together upstairs. When we got there the hole kitchen was a mess scratches, blood everywhere I looked to the ground and I could tell someone was trying to fight. I then looked to the right and saw Kira bleeding with a Knife on her stomach. ''KIRA. What happened?''  I asked as I go down to the floor where she is. ''Lllll....yy...dd..ii...aa....Lydia. They got her''.

 A few minutes later we drove Kira to the hospital then went to find Lydia. We finally found her. Well not so much.

''Well..Well you got my invite'' ''Linda'' Stiles say's ''NO WELL SORT OF YES. See my dad is the benefactor and he wants all of you dead so that's what i'm going to do as well as my friend  the other bitch Lydia the other bitch Malia'' we all see Malia coming out of the shadows with smirk on her face. ''Hello Stiles''.

Kira's P.O.V

 I woke up in the hospital in pain looking in both direction's finding Derek sitting down. ''uugghh'' I groan in pain ''Hey.Your awake. I thought you were going to be out longer'' he says ''What are you doing here? Where's Scott?'' ''OH he told me to stay with you in case anything happen's with you. He is looking for Lydia'' ''What happen to Lydia?'' I say confused but also in pain. ''You don't remember you were with her when she got kidnapped.'' ''WHAT?''.

Stiles P.O.V

''Let her go'' i scream ''oh no Stiles you have to see the show'' Linda and Malia say together as they laugh. They start kicking Lydia punching, Slapping calling her bad names and worse they kept on drugging her. Malia was really pissed. When they Stopped Lydia had her eyes closed bleeding everywhere I can't look at her like this Linda then had a... SHIT a GUN. ''LINDA DON'T I'M SORRY STILES BUT IT'S MY JOB SHE IS THE BANSHEE SHE IS SUPPOSE TO DIE'' ''Stiles I bet she won't do it.....'' ''BOOM'' a gun shot when on but Lydia didn't get shot it was Linda. Malia shot her . ''AHHHH'' Malia screams because she got shot by a bow-arrow. The Hunter that shot Malia untied us then opened the door to leave. ''Wait'' Scott say's. What is he doing? The Hunter turn around       re-veiling ''Allison''.

---------------------------------------

Kira's P.O.V

''Derek'' i say in a really low voice. ''Hello'' My eye's fluttered open. ''Doctor. What are you doing?'' ''STOP.STOP.STOP.STOP.STOP.STOP.STOP----------'' I SCREAM as the fake doctor put's a Drug on me then every thing goes into HELL. (BLACK).

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WHAT WELL HAPPEN NEXT? READ TO FIND OUT. IS IT REALLY ALLISON? WHAT DO YOU THINK? WELL LYDIA SURVIVE HER ATTACK? WELL MALIA DIE? IS STILES GOING TO KEEP LOVING LYDIA? WELL THE HOLE PACK FORGIVE MALIA? WELL ALLISON STAY WITH THE PACK? WELL ALLISON TELL THE STORY ABOUT HER DEATH? READ TO FIND OUT.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK'S. GOODBYE.

  READ TO FIND OUT.

READ TO FIND OUT.

READ TO FIND OUT.

READ TO FIND OUT.

READ TO FIND OUT.