- hangout 2

Amriah's pov ..

Jahseh comes back into the house with a box of pizza in his hand, walking into the kitchen. she silently follow him, as he puts it down on the counter.

"get how many ever slices you want, come upstairs whenever your done" he says, heading upstairs with two slices of pizza in his hand.

to be fair, she lost her appetite. the constant thought of what he could possibly say racing through her head.

butterflies in her stomach, oh jahseh what have you done to me..

she takes one slice of pizza and runs up to his room. "you can sit next to me" he says nonchalantly, his focused fixed onto the tv.

she sits down next to him uncomfortably, "jahseh-"

"what do you wanna watch?" he cuts her off. "netflix doesn't have much good shows or movies anymore"

"we can use my disney plus" she suggested, he nods handing her the remote.

"Lion king?" she looks over to him, as he shrugs his shoulders. "i'll take that as a yes" she mumbles under her breath.

- half way into the movie and jahseh hasn't said one word to her. could i have scared him off, gosh i'm such a fucking idiot.

"jahseh.. if you don't like me just say it, it's not gonna ruin our friendship" she reassures him, tears threatening to fall from her glossy eyes.

she hears a deep sigh from behind her, the bed rattles a little bit. she feels a strong pair of arms hug her body from behind. he lays his hand on her shoulder.

"amriah.. i do like you, i might even.. love you" she feels butterflies once again in her stomach, her heart beating faster and faster.

"but i don't want to hurt you" she looks at him, such a cliche move. "what a bad excuse, i'm very much capable of take care of myself" she scoffs, pushing him off of her.

"done be like that-"

"then give us a chance, if it doesn't work out between us then it just didn't work out ya know" she looks into his eyes with hope, how could he say no to her. "finnne"

"amriah, will be my girlfriend?"

authors note!
be. my. valentine 🥰♥️.
mwah cutie 😳