Part 11

(Y,N) POV

"Kai..?" my voice sounded dry and worn out, i opened my eyes slowly blinking a few times to see what was in the room at that moment. i couldn't see much but all i saw was a tall figure through my foggy vision, i started to black out as they placed a cold hand on my cheek.

"Whats happening..?"

"Is anyone there...?"

"Help."

Chisaki's POV

"Get a cloth with cold water, Now Chorono!" Chorono ran off to grab the objects that i needed, i couldn't bare seeing (Y,N) like this.. he wings were sore and her body limp. she was heating up and all i could do was my best.

-TIME SKIP-

after i placed a cold towl over her forehead she had seemed to cool down and seemed a bit relieved . 

throughout the rest of that eventful night i kept my eyes open and on her just incase something else happens, i couldn't have her getting hurt... or finding out about Eri.. She would instantly  see me as someone different since i do act completely different around her.. i let her touch me, talk to me as a friend and even joke around. i would never do that with anyone else- usually i am this cold hearted monster that has blocked off all feelings but when i'm with (Y,N) i couldn't put up my usual barriers that don't allow people to get close to me or me to catch feelings of any type because that would just be a distraction to me main goal and i could not let that happen.

(Y,N)'s POV

i woke up dizzy and dehydrated, my vision was blury as i sat up on the bed. The room i was in had a familiar scent, iv'e smelt it time and time again but i couldn't tell what it was so i got up slowly as i rubbed my head in confusion. my hair was decently tidy and my wings were quite ruffled but clean. i'm so confused and i had so many questions that went unanswered. yet again i find myself questioning where i was as i walked down the white halls that seemed oh so familiar.

Where is this?

Have i been here?

God my head hurts..

i suddenly felt sick, so sick i actually vomited all over the floor beneath me.

Why is this happening to me.. and why now?

OKAY,  there are going to be around 3 or 4 endings to this story so i'm just going to ask again if there is anyone else you guys want me to write about since i'm running out of ideas for where this story could end. i poorly built this story and i am sorry for doing a bad job on it and i might come back to re do it in the future but right now there is now way of saving it so i rather start a fresh book/story instead of having to go through a blind maze with no ending.

Love you all! thank you for sticking with me! any comments will be very much appreciated and i look forward of what the future holds. ♡♡