Opening

Once upon a time there was a village not too far away from a forest. People have gone to the forest for years and years. Until one day a few men went to the forest to hunt for animals. One of the men got a attack by an animal. Nobody knew who the animal was. A year went by since then nobody has gone back to the forest. The man that got attacked was finally healed and told everyone in the village who he was attacked by, once he found out it was a wolf. They ordered everyone to never step foot into the forest ever no matter what it may be. Some people couldn't stay away because they wanted to hunt for the wolf that attacked the man. They tried to find the wolf for years and years. It was never to be found. It has hiding for tones years afraid to ever show itself again.
     A few years have passed. A beautiful young girl lived with her mom in the village. Her father had passed away when she was five years old. The young girl was named Red because she always wore a red cape everywhere she went. She would always ask for a new red cape every year for her birthday because her cape would always get dirty from playing outside so much. Her grandma that lived in the forest always made her the red capes.
     In the village there was a bakery. Red would always go there every morning to get some pastry to eat for breakfast. She befriended the baker and the baker's wife. They always made sure they saved a pastry for her every day before she went to school. Red was now a teenager. She walked into the bakery.
She said," Good morning, friends."
The Baker said," Good morning, Little Red Riding Hood."
She said," Oh please, Red is just fine."
He said," I know. But you're so little so I like to call you that. Hehe. Here is your blueberry scone."
She said," Thank you."
She took a bite of her scone. The baker's wife came in the room.
She said," Honey, Honey, did you hear the news?"
The baker said," What news?"
She said," Another man went into the forest and almost got killed again."
Red looked up from her plate trying to listen to their conversation.
He said," Really? That's awful. I sure do hope they find it soon."
Red said," Wait! I couldn't help but over hearing but who's it your talking about?"
The baker's wife said," The man?"
Red said," No the it."
The baker's wife said," Oh the...the."
She looked at her husband scared to tell her.
The baker said," Oh come on. It's not gonna scare her."
His wife said," How do you know? She could be having nightmares about or."
The baker said," It's a wolf."
His wife looked at him.
She said," Really?"
She just went back to doing the bread.
Red said," Why were you so scared to tell me. A wolf's a wolf."
The baker said," Not this wolf. It's tried to hurt people."
Red said," Where does it live?"
He said," In the Forest."
His wife elbowed him.
He said," Ow."
Red said," Really? I always wondered what happened in that forest."
The baker's wife said," Way to go honey."
He said," What?"
She said," Now you're going to make her wonder what's going on and might even make her go into it."
He said," Oh no. Red. Red! Red!!!"
Red turned around.
He said," Please no matter what you do. Do not go into that forest!"
She said," Oh um ok. I won't. Bye see you guys later."
The baker said," Bye see you tomorrow."