#16(Different)

Hey yo thx all for reading my book i hope you enjoyed it even if my grammars are very shitteu please vote and subscribe to my channel Ms,Gia for a video fanfic💜 thx luv ya my darlings!!!!!
Your pov:

I woke in our bedroom,it was dark,i was trying to get up but to my surprise,my wrist and ankles are cuffed up,i called out for tae but to be only answered with a....

"Well...well look who finally woke up"
A deep voice tuned out.

I answered"taehyung please don't hurt me?......"

"Sorry kitten but...you need to pay for what you did to me awhile ago"he spoke walking towards me to show him shirtless.making me see his well built abs with a muscular arms that can choke me in a second.

His big hands traveled to my cuffs going down to chest and finally in to my lower half.And i swear i could see him smirk because of the feeling of my shivers running onto his palms and fingers.Later on he devour my lips kissing me like their is no tomorrow.
But it was no passion that passionate feeling he had when we kiss before,but now all i could feel is force and lust no love no passion.i started to push him a away hitting him,and whit that he snapped.

" WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING DIFFICULT YOU BITCH HUH?!???!?"
He shouted,running towards me ripping all the cover that blocked my expose skin,from bra to underwear he took it all.....all off.He inserted his cock inside me.making my mouth yell in pain,he didn't made me adjust to his size and the more i shout the faster he thrusts into me making me feel dizzy,,after a few more thrust he came inside my area making him fall back down into the bed beside me.

"I'm sorry princess but you have too.......sleep well.....baby girl...."he said before i could drift myself into sleep.

Jungkook's pov:

Beautiful.......What.a.beautiful.maiden sleeping in-front of me.Mine Mine Mine Mine! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is all mine.from her head into that pretty pussy that i love to fuck with my dick she is so mesmerizing seeing her drown with my cum all over he makes me wanna fuck her more!

But....haha.....i wonder what that Taehyung is doing right now....

Taehyung's pov

I was crying.crying to see my y/n getting raped from that monster who's using my body to trick and yo have my y/n but promise i will never let you get broken by this devil.....

I will save you my darling......,wait for me.....