part one.

doves are for the weak

DO YOU EVER WONDER SOMETIMES what your life could have been like if you had made a different decision or if you took another path. Where would you be right now, what would you be doing? Would you be happy and content, or would you just let life pass you by. That is what the blonde green eyed vampire thought as she passed the sign indicating she entered Mystic Falls, Virginia.

To say the blonde bombshell hated this town was an understatement of the century. She couldn't see how people actually stayed in that sorry little town for more than two weeks without going insane. The seemingly innocent town was anything but, and Marabella saw it for the harbinger of bad luck and death it really was. The female vampire had numerous of reasons as to why she hated that town- which she could list for hours on end. Though the main reason being that the last time she was there she got caught up in the web of lies named Katerina Petrova- which is known to be a common mistake these days.

Other than her deep embedded hatred for the town, Marbella also found herself amused by it- more so the people than the town itself. She couldn't help but find it hilarious that people like the council try to prevent any supernatural being from going there, but continue to live on one of the strongest supernatural magnets known. It seemed like the only people who don't belong in mystic falls were the humans themselves.

But sadly that is exactly where she's going, sweet ole Mystic Falls. Normally under any other circumstance when asked to go she'd reply with a swift "hell no", and leave it at that. But, considering it was her adorable brother in law who was asking, she decided to suck it up for awhile.

Marabella has always been very protective over Stefan and will continue to be for the rest of their eternal lives. She's like his un biological older sister that would go to war for him but still kick his ass when needed. Stefan Salvatore is her family and that just happens to be one of the most important things to her.

Marabella sighs heavily as the boarding house comes into view, she pulls up the driveway before killing the engine. Instead of immediately getting out of the car the vampire sits there for a few moments debating on whether she should just drive out of there while she can. But she curses internally when she realizes that she couldn't have just come all this way just to not see what the problem is.

Marabella

I reluctantly get out of my car and make my way inside the boarding house. Instead of announcing my presence, I listen out for movement in the house for a potential jump scare. I smirk when I hear footsteps on the second floor. I follow the sound all the way to other side of the house to what I assume is Stefan's room.