Chapter 5: Meeting the other Kaijus

Gojira and her friend were heading towards an island, where they had been asked to meet by the mysterious Kaiju that had fought Ghidorah. They make landfall, and see a tall figure facing them. He waves politely.

"Greetings Kaiju of Earth. I am Zeras. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello Zeras. I'm Mothra. I've heard about you. You took the full brunt of Ghidorah's attacks without a scratch."

"Yup! I'm pretty much invulnerable!"

He does a flex like pose.

"Anyways, I bet you are asking why I asked for you guys to come here."

"Yes. And how were you able to contact me, despite me not sending you having a telepathic presence."

"I can tap into a mysterious energy field, and it allows me to do various things."

"Like repair and hold back stuff."

"Yep. The problem is, I can't do it for long. A minute so far. I've been steadily improving, but I'm still pretty weak in that field. I used it to contact you, but after that I had a nosebleed and passed out from blood loss!"

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you had to endanger yourself like that!"

"It's fine, I can assure you."

He smiles, and his armored back arm does a thumbs up. He sits down and gestures for them to sit. They do so, and Zeras smiles slightly.

"So why did you call us here?"

"I wish to propose something. You may not like, it but I'm doing this for all of our best interests."

"What is it?"

"We work together to deal with Ghidorah. Is, the humans, and any other being that lives on this planet must a don together to defeat her. I know the bad terms you have with the humans, and I completely understand why. There have been... many unsavory things done to you and your family. So I understand if you refuse."

He smiles gently. Gojiren seems genuinely shocked. For the first time, someone who worked with the humans, was actually considering her feelings.

"Huh. Maybe. Give some time, but I'll definitely think about it. But another question."

"Yes?"

"What are you? You're definitely not a mutation like me, nor are you some deity like Mothra."

"I do not know. All I know is that I came from space in an egg. I've been raised by my human mother. She has told me about what happened to you, and I was angry with the people my mother worked with for a long time. They still wish to kill you, despite them being the very ones who "created" you. It's simply asinine."

He sighs, and juggles a few rocks with his three arms.

"Yet they don't touch me. Then again, A, I'm pretty much immune to their weapons. Except maybe the Maser tanks. Those can knock me out for a short while. B, my mother is an absolute demon when it comes to my safety. She beats the prime minister's ass when she suggested that they put some sort of control chip in him."

Gojiren chuckles a bit. But then she frowns again.

"This is kind of a weird question, but do you have multiple rows of teeth? I though I saw it earlier but I wasn't sure."

He chuckles.

"Good eye. Indeed I do."

He opens his mouth and pulls back his right cheek with his finger. There, they see three rows of triangular shark like teeth. He releases his cheek and smiles warmly.

"Hope that doesn't freak you out too much."

"Oh it's fine. My daughter would have loved to meet you."

"Minilla right? How is raising a small mini you?"

Gojiren hesitates for a moment, before she starts to speak about her family life.

"It's... hard. I haven't explained to her why I'm so reluctant to fight Mechagodzilla."

"I see. And you Mothra? I've heard you have two little twins."

"Indeed I do. I haven't decided on a fitting name, so I call them Rose and Aqua for now. They're a bit mischievous, so I have to wrangle them in.

"Fair enough. I have a little step sister on the way."

"Aww that's nice. What's your step father like?"

"Great guy. Though our first meeting didn't go well."

"Oh no what happened?"

"Well, I was a toddler, and it was after I first discovered my powers. My mom was flirting with this mechanic who was helping with the repair on her Mama-bot. I got a weenee bit jealous and Uh... threw him into the ocean. Five times. Mom has not let me live it down."

"Your mother sounds great."

Gojiren seems wistful. Zeras smiles.

"Would you like to meet her?"

Mothra seems to perk up.

"Could we? I would like to learn more about your child hood."

"Of course."

"But may we go pick up the kids first?"

"Sure. My mom loves the company."

And just like that, Zeras has started some friendly bonds with the Queen of the Kaiju and her friends.