Sleepovers

Ok, soooo hiya. My name is Nina. These stories are stories about my life. I wanna share somethings like my life. Lol. So let us get to this dang story LOLLLLLLLL

So. I used to have a bunch of sleepovers at my house, but there's always been one specific sleepover that will haunt my life for like...EVER! So I got a friend named Maddie. She's a Harry Potter nerd type of gurl. So. When we were sitting- OH CRAP I forgot to tell ya'll we were sleeping out there in the HARDCORE WILDERNESS like, and MY HOME HAD FREAKIN WOODS BY IT MANNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Boi its was outside IN THE FREAKING COLD FALL! So yeah we were out there in our sleeping bags just...like, about to go to sleep. But then, we heard a crunch. Maddie and I already knew we were gonna die if we didn't go inside ASAP my dude. We just looked at each other and we just got up and sprinted with our stuff and sleeping bags and we went fastttttt HERCULES HERCULES!! Once we got inside my mom wouldn't stop teasing us so we just went to the backroom and slep there. That was the only room we could fit in for sleep in to so we had to go back derp. So there we were, and here's something u might wanna know. The backroom had a window that was leading out to the woods so tbh we hated that room. Once again we heard something, and I AM SUPRISED I REMEMBER DIS MY DUDES. We heard a knock on the window. We thought it was the wind so we just ignored it. We then heard it 2 minutes later. That was when we started to panic. My mom's room was like right next to ours and we didn't hear anything from that room. Maddie and I then had a big fight over who should go and see about the rachet and I lost... I then was forced to do the superhero work. I crept up on the window, and BOOM I SAW A GUY IN BLACK-   no not really I saw a rabbit... A RABBIT!!! Why... 

Thats all I got. PEACE