One-Shot <3

AUTHORS POV 

It was 7:36 PM. 

Y/n was trying to figure out a prank to do on her boyfriend. 

When she finally came up with a good plan she headed to her room to grab her makeup bag. 

She went in the bathroom and locked the door. 

Her boyfriend, Yeosang had fell asleep while cuddling with y/n.  

She started applying the makeup on her neck.

She was so excited to prank yeosang but little did she know that things will get a  little kinky  tonight. 

                                                                        Y/N'S POV

Alright! now all I have to do is add a little black and make it look messy then we can get to pranking yeosang! ~

                                                             5 minutes later....

  YEOSANG'S POV

I wake up and see that y/n isn't next to me. 

"Y/n where are you?" I ask as I walk around the living room to our bedroom.

She's there. Sitting in her sexy dress with makeup on. 

"Y/n did you go somewhere without my permission?" I say

" Hmm? Yes I went to a party and came back quickly because I knew you were going to be worried" :)

Yes I am very protective of y/n. I have a reason and that reason is because one day she went to a friends party and drank. A lot. she got tipsy and decided to call me. She called me but there was as a man talking to her in a not such a good way. I immediately went over to her friends house and brought her home. 

Right now she's in front of me  wearing her sexy dress with her makeup on. 

She's tying her hair and I notice something. 

A HICKEY?!?!

I run up to her and slap her. 

"SO YOU FINALLY CHEATED ON ME HUH? I KNEW THAT YOU WERE UP TO NO GOOD!" I say in a shaky crying voice.

Y/N'S POV

H-he hit me.....

" I didn't cheat on you I swear. This isn't what it looks like!" I tell him. 

But instead of him listening to me he gets a luggage and starts to pack his things. 

I cry and beg him to stay, until he finally says the words that make me spit every thing out.

"You're such a whore, I can't believe that I ever loved you. You don't deserve my love."

" Im  sorry! I lied okay! This is a prank see look!!" 

I went to the bathroom quickly and  grabbed a tissue and put water on it. I rubbed it hard on my neck and showed him all the makeup that was wiped off and was now on the tissue.

"Why would you do that."  He glared at me. 

I hate that glare. It was full of lust and anger.

YEOSANG'S POV

I can't believe she would actually do that to me. Prank me. This has gone too far, I need to teach her a lesson right now.

I left the room and she chased after me begging to not do anything and to not go away.

Little did she know she would have the worst punishment of her life today.

I grabbed a box full of the sex toys I've used on her back then.

She saw the box and I smirked. 

" This is going to be the best punishment of your life" ....