𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

AN- Hello my lovelies! Rhythm also known as Devilish here for a Valentines Day one shot for my beautiful readers! I love you all and I hope you enjoy!

Preparation was frantic all across Dreamland as the holiday of cupid was bound to strike. Shelves were stocked full with treats that adorned a certain theme, red and pink, the colors of February, the love season. The king himself was in preparing himself, scheduling a wondrous ball so he could find a loving queen of his own. Everyone was invited in the kingdom as he planned to crown his queen that night, and he had some idea of who he wanted that to be.

~

"Tiff! Wait up please!" Y/N screamed attempting to catch the small girl, knowing there was no way to stop her, she was a woman on a mission. 

"Not now, I need to find this precious flower! I'm sure the king has heard of it and will use it for terrible purposes!" Tiff stated taking a quick glance behind her before running off once again.

"What has gotten into her...?" Y/N questioned herself before stopping to take a breather, the female was right before the entrance to Wispy Woods, a fabled place that just so happened to scare the her. She decided to sit upon the grass that laid beneath her, awaiting Tiff to return from the forest. 

"What are you waiting for?" An intense Spanish sounding voice inclines the girl, questioning her motives.

"AH! What the hell?" Y/N stood up, swiftly, her eyes darting in the direction the voice came from... "Meta Knight? Aren't you on duty? Why are you way out here?" The female decided to question her eyes wide, and her heart still racing.

"I have been bestowed of the task of handing invitations out to the majesty ball for tomorrow when dusk strikes, he has formal invited you as very special guest..." The knight hums handing her a very fancy looking envelope before disappearing just as he appeared.

"Huh? A special guest? What is that supposed to mean?" Y/N questions, curiosity getting the best of her. She opened the envelope and began to read the content inside.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝓣𝓸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵 

𝓓𝓪𝔂: 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂 

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷: 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓾𝓼𝓴 

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮

ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʏ/ɴ.. 

 ɪ, ᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅᴇᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪʟʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ʜᴏɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʟᴀɴᴅ.. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ɪɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴡɴ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ.. 

 ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ,

ᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅᴇᴅᴇ