#1 The Locker Room

Draco's POV:

It's Potter's fault we got into detention, he made the potion explode! He's always been so bad at making them! I don't understand, it's so easy! I was so mad but Dumbledore came in."Mind explaining boys?"He asked."Potter made the potion explode! It's all his fault!"I said."You put the wrong ingredient!"He argued back."You two calm down, I'll get to the bottom of this."Dumbledore calmly said."You two may head back to your dormitories."Dumbledore added.

At Gryffindor

Harry's POV:

"The reason we got detention is because Malfoy put the wrong ingredient in and blamed it on me!"I said angrily."Harry calm down, you're not in detention anymore that's all that matters."Hermione said."Take a deep breath in."Hermione added when I took a deep breath in."Breath out."Ron said and I breathed out."You good now?"Ron asked."I'm good now."I said."Now tell me all about the crush you have on Malfoy."Hermione squealed."What?"I asked."Come on we know you're gay it's just who are you gay for."Ron said."Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm gay for Malfoy!"I laughed."You know what, almost all Gryffindor's fall in love with Slytherin's so I'm pretty sure you're boyfriend is going to be a Slytherin."Hermione giggled."And some fall in love with other Gryffindor's Hufflepuff's or even Ravenclaw's!"Hermione added."Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs are too much for me."I laughed."Yeah, Ravenclaws are too..knowledgey."Hermione agreed."That isn't a word Hermione."Ron said."Well, now it is!"Hermione said."And Hufflepuffs are too..joyful and kind."Ron said."Yep."Hermione agreed."Yeah."I also agreed."We should get to bed it's getting late guys."Ron yawned."Yeah, goodnight."I said falling asleep."Goodnight, Harry."Hermione and Ron said falling asleep.

In the morning at the boys locker room at 5am

Draco's POV:

I was showering when I heard someone come in, it was Potter of course he had to come in."Hello?"He said."Uh why are you here a Potter?"I asked."Because I need to shower."He said."This early?"I asked."You're showering this early Malfoy, no difference."He said."Come here."I said."No way! You're probably naked!"He yelled."Just come here."I said in an annoying tone."What do you want to do? Fuck me?"He asked."Actually Potter, you gave me a great idea."I said smirking."You better not."He said."Oh I will, Potter, to show that you're mine and no one else's."I said getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me."Fine."He rolled his eyes walking towards me."On you're knees."I smirked."Ugh."He groaned getting down on his knees as I took my towel off revealing my cock."Now suck."I demanded.

OH GOD HELP ME JESUS I CAN'T WRTIE THIS I'M GETTING MY BOYFRIEND TO WRITE THIS PART HE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH WRITING SMUT-

Harry's POV:

"Now suck."Malfoy demanded as I grabbed his cock and started sucking and he let a few moans escape from his mouth.

Okay it's done now what has he written I am embarrassed by posting this Drarry smut lovers come on-