Personalities

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

Hey! I decided to start off the book I'd just do quick personalities for each of the characters. Any ones I forget will be added in another chapter! Enjoy.

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

Lion - Sleepy, Lazy. She is in bed 95% of the day. Unless it's movie night or she is invited to a bar. She's actually pretty laid-back and chill once you get to know her. An ambivert.

Poodle - Crackhead energy. Very upbeat but she tends to get frustrated easily. She tries to make everyone happy but that's pretty hard. She is also a party girl. An extrovert.

Peacock - Loud, Social. He is all for drinking and going to parties. He hates staying home too long, but somehow manages to get along with Lion. He is a half-time crackhead. An extrovert.

Pineapple - Crackhead energy. Like Skeleton, he has a lot of trouble keeping up with new memes. But, he is the king of dad jokes. An extrovert.

Leopard - Tidy, Proper. He likes everything clean and just how he left it. He is basically the house's maid. He despises dad jokes. He is terrified of people getting mad at him. And bugs. An ambivert.

Fox - Crackhead energy. Though he denies it, he's as much of a crackhead as Rabbit. He likes to chill and hang out at home, but doesn't hate parties since he gets to show off his dance moves. Torments Leopard with dad jokes. He hates when Rabbit flirts with him in public. An ambivert.

Raven - Quiet, Polite. She prefers to read and write poems rather than hang out with everyone else, excusing a couple of her friends. She skips movie night. An introvert.

Ladybug - Sassy, Blunt. She won't hesitate to point out if you did something wrong, especially if it affected her. She loves to party and has a bit of an alcohol problem. An extrovert.

Butterfly - Crackhead energy. Much like a butterfly, she darts around a lot, never staying in one place. She can get ahead of herself and go on tangents a lot, which can get a bit annoying, but the other masks love her like a little sister. She will murder you if you ruin Panda's innocence. An extrovert.

Rabbit - Crackhead energy. He loves to write song lyrics on peaceful nights, which is...very rare. Usually he is teasing/pranking the other masks mercilessly or flirting shamelessly with Fox, much to the other male's dismay. An extrovert.

Rottweiler - Half-time crackhead. He is the typical bad boy type, but he's also a sweetheart who loves kids and definitely wants some of his own one day. He loves art, and goes out with a couple friends once and a while to spray paint a couple alleyways. Definitely enjoys parties. An extrovert.

Flamingo - Crackhead energy. She is bubbly and sweet, but she can spit some sick burns. She is very protective of her friends and won't hesitate to throw fists for them. A major party girl. An extrovert.

Panda - Sweet, Pure. All the masks agree the child's innocence must be protected. She is the baby of the household. She likes hugs and reading comic books, which shows a bit of her geeky side. She hates alcohol with a passion and no mask dares to drink while she's around. An introvert.

Skeleton - Crackhead energy. He has a lot of trouble keeping up with new trends. He loves 70s-90s music, but won't hesitate to jam to some old style modern rock. He also has an alcohol problem. An extrovert.

Alien - Hot-headed, Geek. She absolutely loves comic books and will stay in her room all day reading them. She can get very snappy with some people, though. Especially if they comment on her appearance or say something bad about her geek friends. An ambivert.

Egg - Social, Fabulous. He is a fan of all things glitter and sequins. He loves to design his own outfits and also goes to his glamor pals for opinions. He also loves parties. An extrovert.

Monster - Sweet, Geek. He is just a big nerdy sweetheart who likes science and comic books. He likes to give sad people hugs and also likes hugs when he's sad. There was a huge group hug when his hamster died. He loves to rant about books he's read or movies he's watched. An extrovert.

Bee - Rude, Sassy. She is known as the most unfriendly mask, but somehow attracts the most bubbly and friendly ones. Due to this, she is a friend with most of the crackheads. She hates sad movies and books because apparently 'sadness is stupid'. An ambivert.

Unicorn - Anxious, Quiet. She is definitely the most quiet mask alongside Raven. She loves to model the dresses Egg makes and hangs around the loudest of the masks for some reason. An introvert.

Deer - Kind, Smart. He scares a lot of the masks, but he's actually very kind and intelligent. He studies medicine and is usually the one who patches them up. He hopes the scared ones will accept him at some point. An ambivert.

Tree - Crackhead energy. She is loud and crazy, one of the party girls. She loves karaoke nights and doesn't want to sit still. She is sassy and is known to spread gossip. Basically acts like a popular high schooler. Not all the masks like her. She actually is more disliked than Bee somehow. An extrovert.

Flower - Motherly, Calm. She is gentle and wise, always willing to help out. She is usually in the greenhouse behind the mansion gardening. She's pretty much the mother of the household and has adopted everyone. An ambivert.

Thingamajig - Gentle, Geek. He absolutely adores animals and bugs. He takes care of Lion's tarantula, Bullet. He also loves comics and art, which is why his art style is a bit like an old comic book's. He is usually the one to break apart fights. An ambivert.

Black Widow - Crackhead energy. She is the best at burning a bitch. She likes to help Tree spread gossip. She is...venemous. She doesn't trust easily, but when you get past her rude exterior, she is a very loyal friend. Penguin's ex may have been beat up in a parking lot but we don't talk about that. An extrovert.

Penguin - Crackhead energy. She is a lot like Butterfly, a bit more sensible. She is the only crackhead besides Black Widow with common sense. She gets overwhelmed when her friends get in fights due to some PTSD from an ex that may or may not have been mentioned above. An extrovert.

Eagle - Wise, Sensible. The most sensible mask alongside Deer and Flower. The younger masks often come to him for advice. He practically lives in the mansion library. An ambivert.

Ice Cream - Crackhead energy. He is childish and the biggest crackhead of them all. Even Butterfly can't beat this absolute dumbass. He might actually be a crackhead, but that we'll never know for sure. He's basically a man child. An extrovert.

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

My god- this took four hours naheielqbdkbauwi

This was actually really fun to do! I can't wait to write more with these crazies.

Catch ya'll on the flipside! 👋