Kim Namjoon || Lose in trust

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚⎈ ゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

Dec. 23. 2019

Its been almost 11 and 1/2 months that we have been dating, my boyfriend Kim Namjoon.

He is sweet, smart, caring and a very hard working man.

He is doing it for his fans and his members.

But our relationship is a secret. Nobody knows it except the members and their manager.

Its almost christmas since christmas is almost in the corner.

I was thinking to give them a surprise for chirstmas.

I got to the mall and buy some presents for the members.

But i wasn't sure of what i am buying, because i was planning to surprise them for christmas, but i dont want them to know what i was planning for this christmas.

I don't want to let Namjoon know what i was doing, i know he will get upset by it, but i have to do it. Since i am doing this also for him!

I was thinking of the gifts and foods for the party.

So i bought the gifts, wrappers, cards and ribbons in advance so i dont have to worry.

I went home, and closed the door and locking it.

I went upstairs to hide the gifts, and change into my comfy clothes.

After that i made myself clean the house and made dinner for Namjoon and me.

After that i texted Namjoon.

>ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ<

ʏ/ɴ:
Hey Joonie!! How's the practice? Are you going to come home?
-4:20 ᴘ.ᴍ.

As i wait for him to reply, i watched tv and ate cookies.

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

As i paitently waiting for Namjoon's text, but no answer.

So i preheat the food and ate. Alone...

After i ate put the food in the refrigerator and clean the dishes.

I am worried that Namjoon will be not be coming home.

So...i decided that i will tell to him that i am going to sleep.

ʏ/ɴ:
Hey... i am going to sleep now... goodnight! Drive home safe! Love you!❤
-8:10 ᴘ.ᴍ.

I got up stairs and walked in our bed room and lay down.

I was still looking at my phone, if Namjoon texted but unfortunately nothing.

As i rolled over the bed to change my position but i can't seem to not be worrying him.

I took my phone and called Namjoon.

*calling Namjoon*

.......

No answer, as i called him again, again and again.

He seem to end my calls.

"Is he cheat- no.. no he is not... he just... busy yeah! Busy." I sighed and closed my eyes a bit and go back to sleep.

5:30 ᴀ.ᴍ.
Dec. 24. 2019

I woke up and see the side of the bed, and i see.... , no one...

I sighed and looked at the window seeing the sun rising little by little.

I get up and do my routine, changed into a hoodie, and a denim shorts and white shoes.

I brushed my hair and let it down.

I walked to my kitchen and sad a little bit... cause i dint see Namjoon.

I take my phone and earphones and went outside to get some fresh air while listening to music.

I walked to a park and sat down in the swing.

I looked at the sunrise, it was so beautiful.

I can feel the wind.

I can feel my hair was being blown in my face.

I sighed... and paused the music and removed my earphones.

I looked at the sky, as i see the beautiful colors that are forming into pink to orange.

As i bit my lips and my tears start forming and started to stream down to my face while starring into the sky.

"Is he annoyed at me..?" I said to myself, as i closed my eyes and lowered my head as more tears are streaming down.

"Is he already tired of me..?" I said and i felt my heart aching.

I wiped my tears, and walked again, as i looked through my contacts and tried calling him many times if he asnwers.

I sighed and sniffed... and hoping he will see my text but nothing happend.

I went home and feeling unwell, i go to the kitchen and drank some water.

I go to my room and layed down, as i call Namjoon again.

*calling Namjoon*

No answer.... placed my phone on the nightstand, and thinking that he will see it.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚⎈ ゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

αυτнσr's ρσv

As Y/n sleeps, Namjoon was ignoring Y/n's calls and text.

"Hey! Namjoon-ah!" Jin shouted across the room. Namjoon looked at Jin who was shouting at him.

"Why are you not answering the phone? It has alot of messages and calls from Y/n...." Jin said and walked together with Namjoon.

"I just want her to be out of my mind." Namjoon said, so short and fast.

"But you do know she is feeling alone now right?" Jin said and looked at Namjoon.

"Is something bothering you?" Jin said and Namjoon looked at Jin.

.ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ.

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚⎈ ゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ© 2020 -ᴋ ɪ ᴍ ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ _ 9 5 ᴛ ʜ-

ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ's ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ.

^-^