14

Luke Hemming:
"I'm so sorry I walked out of your house last night bby g XD, Rose wanted me to be home so I went home for her. I want to come over today, I want to tell you something. It might come as a shock to you, but I've been thinking so hard about this. Rose hates me for doing this but I have to. I'll see you soon Gracie xx :*"

I wake up with a new message on my phone. I smile as I read the message.

I understood why Luke walked out on me last night.

I can't blame him.

Grace Smith:
"It's okay Luke, you can come over tonight, my mum won't be home, she'll be at work. I hope you're feeling better. I'll see you later Lukey :*"

I set my phone down and I smile.

I try and think about what Luke might tell me later.

-3rd Person-

Luke smiles as he reads that message Grace sent to him. Rose takes the phone off of Luke and reads it with an angry expression.

I don't want you to see her.

I need to talk to her, you can't stop me from doing this.

Rose doesn't like the way Luke has been acting recently. Rose knows that it's all Grace's fault.

Luke takes the phone off of Rose and frowns at her. Rose wants Grace dead.

Luke Hemmings:
" :) :*"

✓ Seen 12:14pm

Why are you so mad at me Rose?

I don't like Grace.

Hearing Rose say that to Luke made Luke's heart drop.

Why not?

She's changing you and I don't like it.

She's not changing me?! What are you talking about Rose?

Yes she is!!!

Luke doesn't bother replying to Rose. He just shakes his head at her and walks to the kitchen to take his medicine.

Rose disappears and she doesn't come back. Luke hears Rose screaming and he hates it. Luke blocks his ears and walks out of the house.

Luke remembers everything. He remembers when he killed his teacher. It was him holding that knife. He thought it was Rose who killed the teacher.

Luke remembers when Rose killed his baby brother. Rose thought he was annoying.

A gun. That's what Luke used to kill his baby brother. Luke remembers that it was him by himself. He thought Rose was with him.

Luke had a very serious thought.

Is Rose even real?

Rose go away and leave the happy soon to be couple

Pls

but

go hard or go home am I right