CHAPTER 16:HE'S MINE

Radhe Krishna

I don't want anyone else getting the
same butterflies I get when he smiles or says my name. I don't want anyone else making him blush or calling him cute. Call me selfish, but I don't.
HE'S MINE

********************************

Both were standing while hugging each other.

"wara do you want to stay like this here whole night?" Sanskar asked teasingly.
Swara broke the hug made angry pout.

"Ha tho, it's my place. You are only mine" She said possessively. Sanskar pulled her through waist. Swara looked at him with sydden jerk and landed on his chest by keeping her both hands on his chest. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ha I don't have problem but if we stay like this. It may be possible to get cold" He said looking into her eyes intensely.

"Ok, let's go down" Swara said and both came to their room by holding their hands in each other.

Sanskar bolt the room door and Swara was going to bed but suddenly felt sudden pull on her waist. She looked back tilting her head as Sanskar was back hugging her.

"Where are you going madam? You made me wait and I wanted so much for this day" He said nuzzling his nose in her neck by giving feathery kisses. Swara felt shiver with sudden contact of his lips on her neck. She clutched his hands which was on her belly..

"San.s.ka.r" She whispered his name

Sanskar came into sense and departed from her quickly and turned her towards himself. He scolded himself mentally for loosing his control on himself by seeing her.

Swara was looking down to hide her blush. Sanskar lifted her head through chin and kissed her forehead.

"Go and change. You must be tired" Sanskar said with smile. Swara nodded her head and went to change. After changing she came near bed. Sanskar was already lying on bed at his side whicle checking mails in his mobile. Swara signed seeing her workaholic husband. She lied beside him and sensing her presence Sanskar looked at her and smiled. He put mobile on bed side table and pulled Swara in his embrace. Swara was looking at him with wide eyes by his sudden action. Sanskar chuckled by seeing her reaction..

"Be habitual wifey. We will both sleep like this everyday now onwards" He said teasingly.
Swara's cheeks became tomato red by listening him. She hugged him while keeping her head on his chest and lowered her eyes feeling shy. Sanskar wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her hairs above the head and closed his eyes feeling his love in his arms. Swara opened her eyes and looked at him who was closing his eyes. She placed a soft kiss on his chest and was feeling solace in his embrace. She was feeling luckiest girl in the world for getting husband like Sanskar. She was feeling heavenly in his embrace and feeling like home....HER HOME in his embrace. She prayed God to keep their relation like this till end. She also closed eyes due to tiredness.

Morning

Sanskar opened his eyes due to disturbance. He saw most beautiful scene infront of him in the early morning, his wife was nuzzling in his neck to avoid sun rays which was disturbing her beautiful sleep. He kept admiring his morning beauty. Swara stirred in his sleep and opened her eyes lazily and rubbed her eyes to get clear view then looked at above by lifting her head and saw Sanskar who was already looking at her lovingly. Swara smiled by seeing him.