sweetener - noriaki kakyoin 🍒

a/n: valentine's day prompt 2 out of 2!! technically kakyoin would be that man who'd be great with his tongue 👀😳 BUT WE'RE NOT WRITING ABOUT THAT HERE JUST YET.

contains: make up session(?), tickly reader

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
H/C - hair color

༻᯽༺

It's been roughly a few weeks since the last incident in Cairo, Egypt. The event that declared victory for the Stardust Crusaders, leaving DIO defeated. A lot in the group have suffered in injuries, but it was all thanks to their healer, Y/N L/N, together with her stand, [A Kind Of Magic]. Without her, the Crusaders would've been left with the two other Joestar bloodline members and possibly her.

In peace, there lies Kakyoin, fiddling with his video game console. Y/N was in the kitchen, trying to bake some sweet edibles as a surprise.

She's currently following a recipe for cupcakes, which she plans for it to be vanilla flavored, and a cherry on top. Literally.

Some time passed and it had looked like he defeated the final boss in the game. The redhead placed down his controller and stretched his arms up as he hummed in satisfaction. He turned off the console and diverted his attention to his girlfriend, "Hey Y/N, what's going on there?" His soothing voice made her calm down a bit, while she had been putting the last cherry on the last cupcake. She made at least 4 pieces for both of them to eat. "Oh nothing really. Just making these sweets, that's all." L/N grabbed the tray where the snacks were sitting, and brought them to where Noriaki was, the living room.

His eyes practically beamed at the sight of the cupcakes, probably because it had cherries on them.

"Okay. I technically lied. Half of these are for you." She laughed giddily and separated the cupcakes by pair. Her boyfriend gladly took a piece and ate it, saving the cherry for last. Y/N later finished her first cupcake and proceeded to eat her final piece. He did the same.
Although the girl didn't know, but she had a bit of icing left on the corner of her lips. Kakyoin flushed at this, hence he tried pointing it out for her. "You got a little of the icing over here, babe." He caught her attention, then wiped it off with her finger as she let out a small 'oh!' and licked it. His blush grew worse but he found it absolutely adorable.

After they've eaten the snack, the redhead starts, "I've got to hand it to you, Y/N, those were really good and tasted fruity.." Then he suddenly probed her chin up to make direct eye contact.

"But.... Do you know what else tastes sweeter than those cupcakes?"

The H/C haired girl widened her eyes and her cheeks started warming up. "N-no...?" She laughed in between, "What else would be tastier than the cupcakes I baked, K-kak..?" She stammered as she tried playing along with him. Cutting some slack, Kakyoin tenderly plants a kiss on her lips, as if he was being indigent. Y/N returns the action seconds after processing what's going on.
She adjusted herself to lie down on the couch without breaking the kiss, leaving him to hover over her. He pulled back and caressed her cheek.

"It's you, L/N." He breathed out, then praised her, "God, you're beautiful..." Before making contact once again. She gasped as she moved her hand towards his abdomen, the other grasping on his fierce red locks.

Soon after, the kisses turned into wholesome ones, as he kept peppering her with them. She giggles, "Noriaki—! That tickles..!" her boyfriend laughed along, proceeding to tackle hug her. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby. I love you." Kakyoin said, practically snuggling her up by now. Y/N hummed back, "I love you too, Nori."

_