f o u r t y - t h r e e

this chapter will be irl

-Draco's pov-

I sighed. "You can do this. You can do this," I raised my hand and breathed out heavily. "I'm doing this," I knocked on Hermione's door.

After a moment Hermione opened the door, "Malfoy," she said simply.

"Hermione, I- I need to talk to you about something."

She seemed taken aback that I used her first name. "Come on in."

I walked into her house and sat on the couch. "I'll be there in a second," she says making a coffee. "Is it just me or has this whole Ron thing been stressing you out. Pansy's always complaining about Ron but she won't tell me exactly why..."

"Yeah. I guess it's stressful," I need to focus. "Are you almost done making coffee?"

"What? Oh yeah. Kind of forgot what I was doing," she giggles. She has an adorable giggle.

After another minute she came and sat on the couch with me.

"So... what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, um... So I ugh," she looks at me confused. I can't do this. I look up at her beautiful face. But maybe I can do this.

I lean forward and pressed my lips against hers. For a moment she's in shock, then she starts to kiss back. Passionately.

After a minute she pulls away and mutters "Pansy..?"

"I'll dm her."

I quickly take out my phone and tell Pansy that I want to be with Granger. She replies saying, 'If that's what you really want, go for it.'

I smile and turn back to Hermione. She kisses me this time.

Inside I'm screaming Yes!

But on the outside I'm getting kissed by the girl of my dreams.

not the best piece ive ever written but all well. my friend kept nagging me to get to dramione so here it is