2

Percy POV:

I was on Olympus sitting next to Hestia listening to the gods who were here having a meeting about me without Poseidon, which I was thankful for as he would try and keep me here for the rest of my mortal life, though for me I am immortal thanks to my dad and stepmother's.

"He has to stay here for a while otherwise it will be suspicious if he leaves right after the war" Athena said to Zues

" Well what about his quest that he should be on right know, but instead he is here " Apollo exclaimed pointing at me, i glared at him, a bit thankful he said that so i can finally leave for a bit, though i will never tell him that i thought that. Athena glared at Apollo hating that he was right, and that Zues won't listen to her, not that he always does, looking around i saw that a couple of god's agreed with him.

"What do you mean Apollo" questioned Zues, who is always out of the loop of knowledge

"I mean he has his own quest, trying to find his brothers, and that the fates only will allow him to do that if the war is over which it is" Apollo stated, he was right thought the fates didn't allow me to find my brothers as i had to complete the prophecy which i did both of them, so now i'm free to find them whenever i want, though i prefer to leave sooner than later.

"Perseus is that true" Zues asked me, i glared at him at the name, its not that i didn't like, it was just because all creatures call me that because of my status, i'll probably tell you later if i don't forget.

"Yes it's true the fates did say that all the time i tried to sneak out of camp to look for them" i rolled my eyes at them, seriously didn't he pay attention to the fates when they were explaining this to the whole council. Zues sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, not surprised at all.

"How did you even get past the harpies" Athena asked surprised

"Well everyone is scared of them and they usually don't get company other than their own kind so i decided to give them a present" I smirked just thinking about it 

"So what was it?" Athena questioned 

"Wouldn't you like to know" I smirked at her with a dark look in my eyes, she shivered looking away from me, i chuckled darkly "you shouldn't mess with me" i turned around, saluting to them " see you later Zuezy, better stop daydreaming and start completing the things you promised me." I laughed eerilly before disappearing in black smoke. 

Third POV:

Everyone shivered disturbed as his laugh echoed through the room

"That kid is crazy" Apollo commented " he can give you a run for your money"Everyone groaned in annoyance.

Percy POV:

I appeared in the woods near camp half-blood, i did say i needed to find my brothers soon, though that would be easy to find them, just follow the distruction and supernatural creatures that were banished or killed because of those two nut jobs, i swear i love them with all i have, but they can be a bit to much.

I entered camp before going to cabin 3 to pack up, before leaving this place tonight as it was really early in the morning, who even gets up this late their insane, i paused whatever the i was doing, oh, right i do no wonder the gods called in a meeting this early to be able to speak to me otherwise i'd be cranky and nearly impossible to speak with.

____________________________

I have no idea what's going on, it's literally 22:20 at the moment while i wrote this, it feels so robotic.,leave a comment or something.