nine ── graduates and teams

minato

"Congratulations everyone! You are officially genin now!"

The leaf village headband was currently strapped to my forehead as a tiny smile formed onto my face.

I can't believe that this is finally happening. I'm one step closer ot becoming Hokage.

Then, I was easily broken out of my thoughts as someone had attached themselves to my arm.

"Look Minato!"

Turning my head, I also saw a ninja headband around (Name)'s forehead.

I know what team she'll be on, but I dont know who her teammates will be.

"I'll start calling out names three at a time, and those three will be on a team together!"

Y/n then grabbed my hand excitedly has she turned to face forward.

She's holding my hand!

I managed to calm my nerves as I heard my name be called out along with two other people from my class, but for some odd reason...on of those names didnt belong to the girl sitting beside me.

"Team 9: y/n l/n, Hiro Nishioka, and Fugaku Uchiha."

FOR FUCKS SAKE! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT DAMN UCHIHA AGAIN?!

.
.
.

Fugaku, on the other hand, was sweating bullets as he nervously glanced to where Minato was sitting, and he wasn't surprised when he saw that Minato was turned around and glaring straight at him. Honestly, by this point, he wouldn't be surprised if Minato activated the sharingan with how much glaring he was doing right now.

.
.
.

"Now, team 10 will have-"

The names went one along with the team numbers, but in that moment I was trying to decide if I wanted to go and defeat that Uchiha, or to just live with it.

I mean, y/n wouldn't possibly fall in love with the guy just because they're teammates, right?

"I'm so happy Minato! You'll finally be able to achieve your dream!"

I looked over to the girl beside me, and - for a second - all of my angry disappeared as I smiled at her.

"Yeah!"

Wait.

Maybe if we are away from each other, then that will make y/n miss me even more! In other words, we will have a great and touching reunion after not seeing each other for a while!

"we'll achieve our dreams someday, right y/n?"