The Beauties of This World

Y/n's POV

"Uuuuuuuggggghhh, I'm so bored I have nothing to do." I say as I flop onto my bed. Maybe I should go bother kiibo or make Korekiyo play the game of life with me. I stood up from the bed I belly flopped on and walk out of my room.

Who knew being the ultimate (your talent) could be so boring. Hmm I wonder where kiibo or Korekiyo is. So if we're kiibo where would I be? I thought for a moment thinking where he might be, then idea hit me, maybe he is with miu getting a repair?

I start to walk to miu's lab but bumped into Gonta on the way. "Hey Gonta!" I say looking up. (I know most of y'all short I am too) "Hi (Y/N)-Chan! Sorry Gonta bump into you, Gonta found a butterfly and want to put in container to keep!" Gonta says as he shows me a Karner blue butterfly! (Yes I looked up the name)

 (I know most of y'all short I am too) "Hi (Y/N)-Chan! Sorry Gonta bump into you, Gonta found a butterfly and want to put in container to keep!" Gonta says as he shows me a Karner blue butterfly! (Yes I looked up the name)

(Btw that's what it looks like ——^)

"Oh it's so pretty!" I say as I examine the Beautiful blue butterfly. "So where are you heading to?" Gonta asks. I didn't hear what he said because I was thinking about what to eat. Hmmm waffles? No. It's to late for waffles, wait it's 10:00 I can still eat waffles. (Y/n) be honest with yourself you don't care what time to eat waffles you just eat them. True (y/n).

"Uh (y/n)? Are you ok?" Gonta says confused snapping me out of my waffle thoughts but still in my waffle thoughts I whispered  "Waffles." "What? Waffles? Are you hungry?" Gonta asked. "No just was thinking about them." Wooooow (y/n), yeah lie to the child. Be honest with your self he's taller than you! True. "So where are you heading to?" Gonta asked again. "Oh I'm going to Miu's lab to see if kiibo is there. I think he might be getting a repair or somethi- " I stoped my sentence and just realized that kiibo was alone with Miu. 

*Flashes back to when you first met kiibo*

You hear a crash from a classroom. You run to the classroom hoping nobody got hurt and opened the door. "STOP CHASING ME! I DONT WANT TO BE TOUCHED!" The robot figure yelled while being chased by a purple little boy wearing white.

"Oh come on I want to press the buttons you have!" The purpled hair boy said. "NO! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS!" " Oh come on it can't be to bad!" I walk over trying to stop the purple goblin from chasing the robot figure. "You two do make a lot of noise you know that?" I say holding they purple goblin.

"Hey Kiibo! Do robots have dicks?" The boy ask with bright eyes. He looked like he was 6 years old. " I rather not say!" Kiibo answers.

*flash-back ends*

"Oh god! He's with Miu! Miu is like the biggest perv! I got to go Gonta! I'll talk to you later!" I say running towards Miu's lab. She's probably giving Kiibo a dick of checking if he has one. I ran up to the door and opened the door.

They both looked at me when I opened the door

They both looked at me when I opened the door. I closed the door slowly and walked away. "I'm sorry Kiibo but I low key can't help you buddy!"

*An hour later because I am too lazy!*

I've been hanging out in the dinning room eating my waffles and thinking where Korekiyo might be. Shuichi, Angie, and Oma walk into the dinning room. "Hey guys!" "Hey (y/n)-Chan!" They say sitting next to me. "Hey have you guys seen Korekiyo? I'm bored so I want to go bother him again." I ask. "Hmmm I think I saw him going to his dorm. He said he was going to take a nap." Shuichi answered. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Oma kept on saying over an over again. "Oma? What are you doing?" "Annoying you! I mean you are bored right? Well I am too!" He says and keeps on repeating hey. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" I started to say poking his chest.

*time skipped after the hey contest (Oma won) and heading towards Korekiyo's room*

I stood in front of his door and opened the door. I look in and see Korekiyo.

(This is what you see when you peak inside! ——^)

————————————————————————
Author's note!

-ok the video was a joke but if you want the next part of the story comment and I'll try to make another part of the story.