Ricky gets forced into a skirt.

"Ricky come on," Nini whines. 

"You lost the bet you have you," Gina smirks. 

"No, I looked ridiculous," Ricky yells. 

"You lost the bet, Ricky, now you have to wear the skirt in front of our friend," Gina smirks. 

"Ricky please," Nini says. 

"No, E.J. is gonna be there, I'm not going out there in this," Ricky whines. 

"Do you have a key to your bathroom?" Gina asks Nini. 

"Yeah," Nini smirks and runs off to get the key. 

Ricky sighs and looks at himself in the mirror. He looked fine, he liked it, he even shaved his legs when he realized he was gonna lose, but wearing it in front of there friends was never part of the bet. Ricky bit his lip softly and smiled to himself. He did look good. 

"Ricky," Gina smirks as the door opens. Ricky jumps and looks at the two girls. 

"H-How did you get in?" Ricky asks. Nini held up a key with a smirk. 

"Holy hell you look good," Gina smiles. "See this won't be bad," Gina says as he grabs Ricky's arm and pulls him out of the bathroom. 

"What guys no," Ricky whines as he tries to get away from Gina. But of course, being the weak guy he was he was dragged to the living room. 

"When does everyone else get here?" Gina asks. 

"We-," Nini started to say but was interrupted by a doorbell. "Guess someone is here now," Nini smirks and runs off to the door. 

Ricky quickly tries to run back to the bathroom but Gina grabbed Ricky's arm and pulled him. The two were struggling but both stopped when they heard two laughs. "You actually got him in one," Carlos laughs. 

Ricky's face quickly went red and he looks away from the two. "What will E.J. think," Seb smirks. The two boyfriends walked into the living room and were followed by Ricky and the lesbians. The five of them sat on the floor and couch. Ricky hid his legs under his blanket making sure to stay like for the whole time. 

They all talked to each other having small conversations about what E.J. would do when he saw Ricky. Soon enough the doorbell rang again. Nini ran to the door and opened it, she smiles at big red and Ashlyn and lets them in. "Hey, guys," Big red smiles as he walks in. Everyone waves and quickly looks at Ashlyn. 

"Where's your cousin?" Seb asks. 

"He said he can't come, he had some water polo practice thing," Ashlyn says making everyone groan. 

"Dang it," Gina whines. 

"Yes," Ricky cheers. "Can I change out of this thing now?" Ricky asks. 

Nini pouts but nods. Ricky smiles and stands up walking to the bathroom. "Woah, you kinda look good in that," Ashlyn smiles. "Did you shave your legs for this?" She asks making Ricky's face go red. 

"Oh my god you did," Gina laughs. 

"Yeah, I did, okay," Ricky mumbles and looks at his friends. "It would look gross if I didn't," Ricky says. 

"How comfy is it?" Carlos asks. 

"Very, I now understand why girls like these things, I mean, it's airy which is nice, but I'm not wearing it anymore, it's embarrassing," Ricky says and looks at Carlos. "Why you wanna wear one?" Ricky asks. 

Carlos had a light blush on his face and he nodded Seb giggling at him. Ricky just chuckles and he walks towards the bathroom but ran into someone. His eyes widen quickly and he looks up to be met with E.J. "Hey," E.J. smirks. 

Ricky's face filled with a big blush and he quickly tried to run away from the bathroom. E.J. though grabbed Ricky and pulled him close. "E.J." Ricky whines. 

"Who got him in the skirt?" E.J. asks. 

"Gina and I did," Nini says. 

E.J. smiles and mouths a thank you. Everyone holds there laughs back and Ricky still trying to get away from E.J. lets a whine out. "Let go," Ricky whines. 

"No way, your gonna run away," E.J. smirks and puts up Ricky. Ricky lets a yelp out and E.J. walks towards the couch. Ricky hides his face quickly in his hands and soon E.J. sat down and put Ricky on his lap. "So we what did we come over for?" E.J. asks. 

"Ricky in a skirt," Nini giggles. Ricky whines and he quickly grabs a blanket. He pulls it over him and hides. Everyone laughs a little and Ricky whines. 

"Should we watch a movie?" Seb asks. 

"Yes," Everyone yells and smiles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They started the first high school musical movie of course, and everyone was singing along, well everyone but Ricky. E.J. sang some words but he was more focused on Ricky. About halfway through the movie, E.J. moved his hands to Ricky's legs. "You shaved your legs," E.J. whispers with a small chuckle. 

Ricky's face goes red and he ignores E.J. trying to focus on the movie. E.J. moves his hand slowly up the skirt and smirks. "E-E.J." Ricky mumbles. "N-Not here," Ricky says. 

E.J. ignores him and keeps moving his hand. Ricky lets a small whine out and E.J. smirks. "You ignored me, so I'm ignoring you," E.J. smirks and moves his hand closer to Ricky's crotch. Ricky quickly grabs E.J.'s hand and he glares at him. E.J. chuckles and goes back to the movie. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the movie ended E.J. moved Ricky off him and stood up. He quickly threw Ricky over his shoulder and looks at Gina and Nini. "Thank you for this, see you guys tomorrow," E.J. smirks and he walks towards the door with a struggling Ricky. 

"Go easy on him," Gina yells with a smirk. 

Everyone laughs softly watching the two leave. "Wait, Nini, my pants," Ricky yells. "I like those," Ricky whines. 

"I'll get them to you tomorrow," Nini smiles and waves. 

OKAY THIS ONE IS OKAY. AHHHHHH.