CHAPTER I: 🍭私のすべての目🍭

THIRD PERSON P

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

[BEST DREAM AND WORST NIGHTMARE]

THE BLACK LIMOUSINE PULLED UP TO THE OPEN GATE. The bell chimed 8:00 A.M. all eyes landed on three girls exiting the limosine. "No way..." some breathed out. Two men went on either side of the three girls. And they started walking. "Is that really them?" A few people mumbled. The three girls ignored the whispers and kept walking towards the school doors. A few people pulled out their phones and filmed the three girls. The two men on both sides of the girls closed the door. "Thanks Tsuyoi, Mamoru." One girl chimed. "Your welcome, Itsuki." The man replied. "That has to be them!" A girl whisper yelled. A black haired boy watched the group with curiosity. "I mean they all have big busts, and defined hips but other than that I don't understand why they're a big deal." He said while drinking his milk. "You're such a pervert." The boys friend murmured. "Also, dude!" His friend grabbed the milk out of his hand and flipped it over, the three girls were on the carton and on the top it spelled "MILK N' CREAM" "these girls are the famous band Bubblegum and Butterscotch, they're known throughout all of Japan, people talk about them daily, plus they're super hot, how have you no heard of them?!" The black haired boy shrugged. "Come on Zu! How careless can you be?!" His brown haired friend cried "I told you to stop calling me that, also how does them being hot have to do with how I should know them" he started, mumbling the last part and grabbing his milk from his friend, finishing it off and throwing it in the garbage. "And I don't see what makes them so amazing, they just sing and have good looks." He ended. "Well Zunsan'na that can get you pretty far in this world." His friend told him. Zunsan'na rolled his eyes "they seem interesting though..." he muttered, watching the 5 figures disappear.

"PAY ATTENTION"