You get high

The smoke filled air, rushed into your nose. You giggled feeling light and airy. For the last 2 months your girlfriend Zoe had been trying to get you to smoke with her.You've never been a smoker and never planned to, until tonight when Zoe had been smoking outside and you were curious to try it. The both of you got high within the hour. Lighting blunt after blunt."Take it baby..." she whispered, coming towards you and putting a cup in your hand. You never questioned what it was, instantly pressing your lips to the cup and drinking down the unknown substance. Beer.She held the beer bottle in one hand and a blunt in the other, leaning against the railing for support. Deep down you knew this wasn't going to end well.

You walked up to her, wrapping your arms around her, reaching for a kiss (😶) the kiss was short but sloppy. You could taste the alcohol in her mouth but you didn't care.

Zoe now broke and looked in your eyes clouded with lust.

"I wanna taste you..." she says, after she says that everything went blurry. She put out her blunt, grabbing your hand and leading you to her bedroom. You stumbled over your own feet, not sure what you were even doing. She picked you up and set you down on the bed. Her lips latched onto the side of your neck, sucking and biting your sensitive skin. Your breathing hitched as you felt her lips move down to your chest, her hands lifting up your shirt. "M-more.." your voice came out as a small whisper as you felt her fingers reach the lining of your panties. She finally pulled down your shorts and underwear. You instantly felt air hot your center feeling even more wet.
Zoe finally dropped to her knees. Keep her eyes on you, you knew she loves being in control, so you always let her. Your thoughts were interrupted by her wet tongue. You reach to grip her hair, balling some in your fist surprised by her actions. Her finger began to glide over you wet area, your breath getting caught in your throat. You felt your stomach clinch ever 5 seconds, I- I need t- to- you get cut off by her stopping. She gets off the bed and heads over to her closet, pulling out a shoe box. She walks over to you opening the shoe box "pick one" she says showing you a box of "toys". You take a minute look at all of them. After looking you pick the rainbow viborater, "that's a good one" Zoe says with an evil yet sexy smile on her face. Without a warning she slams the toy in to me on maximum level (hehe). " O-OH- FUCK ZO-" she cuts you off by putting her hand over your mouth "shh my dog is home" your confused by that but she slammed the viborater in to you thrusting in and out. "Wait here" Zoe says getting up walking to her dresser," if she keeps stopping I swear on lesbian Jesus" you thought to yourself. Zoe walks back to the bed with 2 pairs of handcuffs. She cuffs you to the headband and pushes your legs open. "Listen your not going to cum till daddy says so" she says staring into my eyes. With me saying anything she slams the sex toy in me "ZOE- FUCKKKK" you say not caring who hears you "you like that" she says thrusting faster making me arch my back. "Can I cum.. PLEASE" you beg squirming around like a worm making a fist   Not being able to move "No. not till u say so" she says with a death glare "if you do you will be punished" You couldn't take it you had to release it. Zoe with a surprised look on her face said "you didn't obey me," she unlocks the handcuffs "lay on my lap" she demanded I get up and lays over her lap before I could say anything I felt a sharp pain in my ass making me moan "after slap say 'I'll be a good girl'" Zoe demanded she slaps my ass so hard I think it might be a hand print on my left cheek. " 1 I will be a good girl " I yell then comes another slap "2 I will be a good girl" I say in pain but at the same time I like this. This went on 7 more times till she was done. I don't think I will be sitting for a few days .

I don't know how to write sex stories 🤓