Part 1

Y/n's Screams all over the happy hotel could be heard. It was the most painful thing Alastor has ever heard. 

Hearing his Wife Scream.

"C'mon push!" Shouted Vaggies Voice and Y/n screamed again. Alastor was about to enter her room but was stopped by husk holding him back.

"Don't. You'll make things worse" He said and let go of Alastors wrist.

"She's in pain! She needs me" Said Alastor and husk sighed.

"She's giving Birth for fucks sake Alastor, The girls will take care of her" Finished husk and sat down with Alastor.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a father.." Said Alastor with wide eyes and husk chuckled.

"That's what happens when you don't use protection" He said and earned a slap on the back of his head by Niffty.

Husk ignored it and they all heard the screams from Y/n and the girls all shouting Push and Breathe.

"She's been in there for 8 hours" Said Alastor and husk chuckled.

"That's normal" Said Niffty and Alastor looked at the floor

"Hey! you should be happy Al, She's giving birth to your baby and your gonna be a father soon" Said angel and sat down beside niffty

"I just cant bear to hear her screaming like that.." Said Alastor and the screaming stated dying down as cheering could be heard from the room that Y/n was in.

"Its a girl!" Shouted Charlies joyful voice and Alastor ran to the door and yanked it open followed by the others

"A girl?!" He shouted and saw Y/n holding a baby girl in her arms rocking it gently.

Alastor slowly walked up to her and saw the little girl sleeping peacefully in Y/n's arms

Alastor got alittle teary at that point and sat down beside her.

"What should we call her?" He asked giving Y/n the choice.

"I love the name Abigail.. Fathers joy" She said and looked at Alastor with a smile on her face.

"Now now Y/n, You need some rest after those long hours. We can take care of the baby" Said Charlie and Y/n smiled 

"Okay just don't drop her" She said and handed Alastor the baby and then fell asleep with a smile on her face.

"She's beautiful.." Said Alastor as he looked at her angelic yet devious features. She had the same hair color as Alastor with the deer ears and a deer tail, on the other side she had the same horns Y/n have and the same fangs.

"oooo Can I hold her?" Asked Charlie as they sat down.

Alastor thought about it and after some seconds handed baby Abigail to Charlies embrace. Charlie started to rock her gently as everyone was gathering around to get a glimpse of the baby.

After some time Charlie handed Abigail back to Alastor and Alastor started caressing her cheek the same way he did with Y/n years ago.

Slowly she began to wake up and opened her big eyes to see Alastor.

Alastor was caught off guard when he saw her eyes, One was Red and one was e/c. 

"Look at her eyes" He said and everyone let out a small gasp of surprise.

"Sorry I am late!" Shouted Maria as she ran into the lobby.

"Has Y/n given birth yet or did I miss it?" She asked not noticing the baby in Alastors grasp.

When she noticed she let out a small gasp and walked over slowly to see her grand daughter.

Maria Grabbed the baby from Alastor and held her up to get a better look at her.

"Oh she's perfect" She said lovingly as Abigail started giggling 

"Wheres Y/n?" Asked Maria and looked at the others and handed Abigail back to Alastor.

"There" Said Vaggie and pointed at a room.

Maria walked up to the room and saw Amy and Y/n talking.

Maria walked in and handed Y/n some green liquid. Y/n drank it and soon stood up as if she didn't just give birth about half an hour ago.

"Wheres my clothes?" She asked and Amy handed her the pile of clothing she usually has on.

Y/n got dressed and walked out of the room with Maria and Amy following slowly behind.

"Wheres Abigail?" She asked Amy and she pointed at the group of people.

"Oh Dear! Come see our beautiful daughter!" Shouted Alastor and Y/n speed walked over there to see Abigail in the grasp of Charlies arms playing with some toys Charlie had gotten her.

Y/n sat on the ground watching Abigail chew on the toy in Charlies Grasp

Charlie handed Abigail to Y/n and Y/n saw her eyes.

"Wow.." She muttered and felt Abigail grab her cheeks saying happy baby sounds. 

"Awww" Said Amy and sat beside Y/n shoving Alastor away earning a glare from him which she returned with a sly smirk. But she didn't notice that Abigail sent her a small glare aswell.

"Can I hold her?" Asked Amy and Y/n handed Amy Abigail.

As soon as Amy was holding Abigail she started stretching out her arms for Alastor wanting to be in her fathers grasp instead of Amy's.

Everyone started laughing at it as Alastor snatched Abigail away from Amy and started playing with her listening to her baby giggles.

Amy crossed her arms and glared at Alastor which he ignored and continued to play with his daughter.

'Yup life couldn't get better than this..' Thought Y/n

Boy did she have an adventure ahead of her..

Hope you guys liked the first part of this story, I felt abit weird writing it but I tried my best. Have a good day!