Prologue

Normal
'Thinking'
Timeskip, Location & Flashback
Demonic Voice
Sarcastic
YELLING
*sigh, groan, moan, or ect*
(Emotions in their voice)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

Centuries ago, there were twins, children of Lucifer and Lilith.

The oldest is the daughter, Charlotte Magne or Charlie.
And the other is a son, who's name is shrouded in mystery, both admired and feared, shunned for his kindness, his name is (Y/N) Magne or preferred Hastur...

The Yellow King...

Our story began in a castle in Hell, home to the rulers and their young twins.

A boy weeps from his mother's and his twin sister's mockery and insult for being kind and gentle for a hellspawn.

The Magne Castle

(Y/N) POV

I cried in my room from the insults for being different.

I heard a knock on the door and I hid in the covers on my bed, fearing that it could my torturous sister and/or a cold and stern mother of mine.

(Y/N):(silently weeping) p-please leave me alone...

The door opens only to see my father frowning. I was thinking he'll be insulting me for being too different.

Lucifer:(sadly) Son, I'm so sorry they hurt like this and wasn't there for you.

I was shocked but he's the only one that accept my kindness while other mocked me.

(Y/N):*sigh* It's okay father. You're the only one who is kind to me and I thank you for it.

He smiled and hugged me. I was uncomfortable because I don't get hugs often but I hugged him so he wouldn't feel bad.

(Y/N): Father.

Lucifer: Yes son?

(Y/N): Do you think I'm something special?

He chuckled and said.

Lucifer: Of course, son. You're very smart that you spoke your first word at the age of 6 months. You are special and if you can become more intelligent, you can able to do things you can dream if you have faith.

(Y/N):(happily) Thank you dad. It means so much.

Lucifer:(happily) You're welcome son.

I never forget that day.

Since then, I dedicated my childhood in learning in the library. Learn history, mathematics, science, and more. I even gain new abilities but mother and Charlie never left me alone, I stay out of their life for the better.

I'm in my teen age and I was finished making something that only me and father can keep in touch because I decided to go to make my own place and live a life of solitary.

I told my father to meet me at library alone.

On my the way to the library, Charlie came up to me with a toothy smile on her face. I was nervous of what she's thinking.

Charlie: Oh (N/N)~

(Y/N):(nervously) 'uh oh' Yes, Charlie?

Charlie: Whatcha doing~?

(Y/N):(hesitantly) Heading to the library...?

I was unsure of what she's plan but it ain't going to good.

Charlie: You always go to the library and your missing out the fun. So me and mom was thinking that we go out together and...

Wait for it...