Ch 1:Ashes

The sky was drab,nothing to see nor admire.On the streets it was no different;everyone kept to themselves,walking at their own pace, unknowing to the dangers and defects of their society.Clueless to what their loved heroes and hated villains are up to.Bliss ignorance I call it.

Though life may crumble and eat all the shit it wants to swallow,I still have Izu-Chan and no matter all the shit that gets thrownat us,nothing can hurt my precious Izu-Chan.

It was getting cold up here on the roof of the building.I should get going to see my Izu-Chan...I don't want him to get lonely now do I?
                                          ----------.......------...---------..............------

I wonder where Master went?He told me not to worry but...I cant help but worry!

These last few days Master has arrived with blood stains on his vest and pants and,it gets me thinking about the possible injuries he might've gotten!I ask him every day if i can accompany him to work,to take care of him or check him for any injuries but he always says no.He must have his reasons so i won't pressure him!But it makes me feel sad that he doesn't trust me enough to tell me his secrets-                                                                                                                                                          the door opened and I saw Master enter."Master!You're back!How was today's work?"I helped him take off his jacket.

He glanced at me and looked away,"same as usual.How was your day?"He stared back at me.

"W-Well...Toga-Chan taught me how to do brownies.She sayd you can put anything in them like more chocolate,veggies,drugs etc!I think i know more now than I did before I lost my memories!I'm really happy to be with people so loving and caring!"I gave Master a smile and saw how somber his face was,no amusement in it nor interest."Will you want to try some!?"I went up close to his face and felt how our breaths mingled together.

At first he seemed to ponder momentarily and at last nodded.I ran to the fridge and took out a whole tray of brownies."Take!"I placed the tray on the bar as he inspected them closely and picked one that was the farthest away from him.Little does he know that all but one has a drug that Toga-Chan told me that will make me see Master in a whole different way,supposedly it will fix our loose bond but how can a drug make that?He took a small bite of it and chewed slowly,at the end he nodded:''it has a very nice taste'',was what he said but he appeared to be looking at the others tentaviley."Why did you add aphrodisiac?"He faced me at that question.

Wait,if i remember anything from the classes mamagiri gave me about chemicals and stuff is that   aphrodisiac makes people horney as fuck!"S-s-sorry!I had no idea it was that! Toga-Chan just told me that it will fix our relationship and-"I never realized it when Master stood up but I suddenly felt his warm hand caress my hair as with the other hand he touched gently my lips.

"You're so adorable when you get all flustered..."We locked eyes and I had to look away because the embarrassment was eating me inside-out;Master isn't the type to be flirtatious but when he is it's really sudden and special!

He grabbed my hand and neared it towards his lips-
===•===•==
He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his lips...and kissed it...

I felt my face heating up all flustered and embarrassed...I felt my body stiffen up to then feel very warm.

"Hehe...I like it when you get all flustered up."He smiles at me.A genuine happy smile.

I really was about to faint.
===•===•==
"Todoroki..."The blood in me stopped moving and I went still and silent,so did Master.

Who's Todoroki?Why did I say his name?Do I know him?

"Deku?Who's Todoroki?"He let go of my hand and stared at me intently,like a predator watching it meal up close,ready to pounce on it.

"I-I have no idea...!?I had this strange flashback-===•===•==
Darn my stuttering!Just him being in my dorm out of the blue is incredibly nerve racking!But I wasn't going to lose to him!

I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me till our lips touched and gosh was his lips warm!I tried-===•===•==
I had no idea I was crying and screaming.

The sharp pain that suddenly got shoved in my skull was breaking every one of my nerves.

I fell down on my knees and pleaded the pain to go away,to leave me.It was suffocating,drowning in nothing yet feeling how you're in an endless pool of despair...

Then I felt the blade that went through my arm.A tranquilizer I realized as I lay down on the floor,the last thing I saw was Master's worries face...

"Don't be scared Todo-Kun...it's all gonna be alright..."Then I was met by a deep,deep sleep.
----------.......------...---------..............------
This can't be possible?!

Deku isn't supposed to get his memories back!Why now?WHY NOW?!

Everything was going so well,we were finally happy,without all those annoying heroes and kids...Izu-Chan needs only me and only me...He won't be happy with anyone else...

The tranquilizer I held fell down and shattered.Every piece scattered around the floor.

I picked Izuku up and carried upstairs to our room.I gently placed him atop the bed and pulled the covers on him.

"Now then..."I rushed downstairs to the basement and grabbed what seemed like a first aid kit which in reality had all types of blood which had altered genes to allow me to obtain these quirks.Rather simple process.I grabbed one title F-I-C and drank it.

The body won't accept it so easily so I use my other quirk that...no need to say that now...helps balance out all the quirks in my body.

I ran upstairs and locked behind me our door to our room."Izu-Chan..."I gently tapped his forehead and saw all what he saw in those memories,and I burned them.Burned every single one of them.

'You truly hadn't learned anything,Master?Where there was a fire,there's always ashes!'
———————————————————————————
Word Count:1075

Short chapter for the motherfucking sequel that I had no idea what to do and in the end without me realizing it is starting to seem similar to Master at the beginning and I want to Detroit Smash my skull against a wall for that!!!

Shoutout to winterwolfgirl_13 for help to where to go at!