Ch 3:A Special Night

Before I knew it,I was laying on the bed,Master above me with hungry eyes,and I red in the face.

"M-M-Master?!I have to t-take a shower...and...and..."

"You can do that later,Deku.Right now,I'm hungry for your touch."

Ehhhhhhh?!?!?What do I do?!?!This is a completely new thing to me!Before we would just give each other small pecks and things like that!I don't think we've never done...this!

"B-But..."I tried to find some excuse to escape Master-

Escape?But hadn't you said how you dream of being held in Master's arms one night?He's never like this so take advantage of it!
Y-you're right but...
But what?Your virginity was going to leave one of these days!
Don't say such things!

Anyways,I too wish for Master to hold me but...I'm just scared...

It was as if he could read my mind:"Don't worry,I'll prep you so it won't hurt as much.Plus,you'll feel good so that will cover up the pain."His hair fell down,giving him beautiful shadows along the edge of his face an around his gleaming eyes...

I reluctantly nodded.I faced away,not wanting him to see my burning face.Instead,he grabbed me by my chin and pulled my face to stare at his.He leaned in and our lips touched and intertwined.

His warm tongue entered my mouth,touching every place of it,as I felt his hand slither in through my shirt and caress my chest."Deku is really pervy,his nipples are hard."He giggled a bit,which made me blush even more.

"I-It's not my fault it feels...so good..."

"Then I'll make you feel even better."He lifted up my shirt,and with his mouth he sucked on my nipples.I tried to bite down my lips to stop a moan from coming out but was too late.

Now,he hands went down to my zipper on my pants,undressing me from beneath.

"Deku,is really hard...He must be liking what his master is doing to him.Such a pervy little boy~"

"D-don't stare too much at it..."I tried to hide the dripping erection I had with my legs,but Master grabbed them before I did that,pulling me more to him.

I was shocked to feel his fingers in me."M-Master!"

"I'm just prepping you,don't worry."

Even if he was just prepping me,it felt too good!"O-okay...Ah!M-Master...it's feels too...Argh...!"Too good!

But it still wasn't enough...I wanted,no,needed to be filled with Master."M-Master...please...p-put it in..now...I don't know how longer I can take it..!"

I was already dripping wet,the greedy bastard that I was.

"Oh Deku,you'll have to take responsibility for saying such cute thing!"I heard the sound of unzipping and at that time I felt something bigger touch my entrance.

"M-Master...!I-I'm scared...wont it...hurt...?"

"I already got you riled up so you won't notice it that much."After that,he inserted it in me and oh boy did it hurt.

"A-agh!!!"Master was...in me...It hurt but..felt good.

"You can hold on to me if you want,Deku-Chan."And I did that.I wrapped my arms around his back and clenched tightly on to his body as he went in.

I could feel it in me,touching deep inside..."A-agh...M-master..!"

"Argh...You're so tight...Loosen up a bit,Deku-Chan.I'll make you feel real good..."

That's when he started to move with rhythmic movements...

"Agh..!Agh...M-Master..!"I clenched tightly on his back as he thrusted deeper.

It felt so warm,so good to be embraced by Master.It felt good to be desired by him...

In one of his movements,he pocked a certain spot that felt really good!"Th-there...Master!"I don't know what I was saying anymore.

He continued to press that place that I liked in every movement.It felt really good!

That's when I felt Master's clench and mine as well.It was an-!

"Agh...ah..."I had just reached...

"Good job,Deku-Chan~,you did very well.Now,rest.You must be tired..."

I never realized when Master changed and washed me.Not when he changed the sheets.

I just realized as I woke up the next day.

Master...Really loves me...
Todoroki really loves me!
And I love him back!

I never knew that that was the last peaceful night I would have with him...I could never predict what happened later that day.

The pain I felt when I realized...realized it was all a lie.

Master,no...Todoroki.Todoroki lied to me.
———————————————————————————
Word Count:794 Words

Well, shit.

I completely forgot I had this in my drafts...It was just half of this though.I said to myself when I opened this up and read it:Someone was horny.

I was the 'someone'...XD IM CHOKING ON MY CHIPS XD

I don't know if it's good heck,I rarely do things like this cause I'm terrible at smut,lemon,whatever y'all call it.

I think my recent acquired knowledge from reading yaois really helped...Either ways I'm still a nervous wreck to do anything like this XD

Hope y'all...enjoyed(?) this!

Final Word Count:897 Words