What happened?

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄

(I know a little late.)

AND A 🎊🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎊

~Alison~

Once I got to my room, I changed into something more casual and comfortable. It just happened to be skinny jeans and t-shirt. I redid a little bit of my make-up. I went over to my dresser and grabbed my 'A' ring, just so no one could get Courtney and I mixed up. I smiled, and remembering that Chloe and I are going to the movies together. My little sister. I can finally tell people about her, brag about her, everything.

I turned off the lights in my room and closed the door behind me. I went down the stairs, when I heard Chloe yelling.

"What the hell Courtney! She's my sister, not her puppet! You're just jealous of her! Because she's a better sister then you will ever be!" Chloe screamed. Chloe was sticking up for me? Really?

I waiting for Courtney to answer, except she didn't. Instead I heard a loud smack sound. I went further down the stairs, to where I could see. Chloe's right cheek was burning red, while she held her hand to her cheek. Her eyes started to water, while Courtney just stared at her.

"Oh my god, Chloe! I'm so sorry!" Courtney cried, but Chloe shook her head while tears came running down her cheeks. Then she turned around and ran to her room with Courtney following.

I ran down the stairs following Courtney. My sister stopped in front of Chloe's closed door and tried to open the door but it was locked. "Chloe! I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened to me! Please just open the door." She begged.

I shook my head, trying to hold in my hate for my sister. But it was to late, it came flying out. I turned Courtney so she was facing me, "What the hell is a matter with you, Courtney! You just slapped our little sister for nothing!" I paused. "Maybe you don't need me to get you sent away. Just keeping being the bitch you are, and you'll gone before you start school." I snapped at her.

I shoved passed her to the front door and opened it. After I was out the door, I slammed it shut. I walked around the side of the house towards Chloe's room, until I reached the window. It was the only one in the house that didn't lock anymore. Probably because Courtney broke it and tried to escape. Just like everything in my room.

I carefully lifted up the window, and climbed in. I saw Chloe sitting in front of the door with her knees in her chest. Her head was on top on them, and I could hear her crying too. I quickly went by my sister side and sat down next to her. I touched her shoulder, and she jumped.

She looked at me, "A-a-Ali?" She mumbled. It broke my heart a little that she couldn't tell me or Courtney apart yet, but I knew she would. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. I heard her cry even heard on my shoulder. "S-s-she hit me! Why?!" She screamed in my chest.

"Shh, baby girl. It's okay, I'm right here. She wouldn't touch you again, I promise." I whispered in her hair.

She pulled away from me. Her eyes were all puffy and red, but her right eye was starting to turn black. "Is it true? T-t-that I'm some puppet to you?" She cried.

"What? God no! Chloe, is that what Courtney told you? That I'm using you?" I asked her. Chloe nodded and began to cry more. This time it was me who pulled her into a hug. "Listen, I might do that with my friends. But my little sister? I wouldn't even think of it."

Chloe nodded, and continued to cry. Until she could no longer cry. I never left her side, I just held her and told her everything was going to be okay. While I could scents Courtney was on the other side of the door. I smirked at the thought of that.

I had won.

~Chloe~

Courtney hit me, she seriously hit me. Like I was some punching bag. I was glad that Ali knew another into my room, or else this would all hurt more. I just didn't understand why Courtney hit me. All I said was the truth, and she smacked me right across the face. Now I was wondering what Courtney did to get sent away.

I slowly pulled away from Ali's chest and looked at her. "Ali, what did Courtney do to get herself sent away?" I asked her.

Alison sighed and began to play with my hair, "Do you really what to know?" She asked me. I nodded and she continued. "When the people from Radley were on there way to the house to pick me up. You and Courtney were in the living room playing with dolls, while I was in the kitchen watching. I wasn't allowed to leave my spot until the people came. Except Courtney brought one of her favorite dolls. The one she would kill someone if they touched it." Alison stopped playing with my hair and looked at me. She had a sad look, "When mom and dad went to answer the door, you grabbed Courtney's doll and started pulling her hair."

My sister looked down at her hands and chuckled. "You did that a lot with yours. But when you did that, Court freaked out. She hit you really hard and you fell back and hit you're head on the coffee table. The one mom and dad warned us about when around you. You cracked you're head opened, and mom and dad saw it. So instead of taking me, they sent Courtney because she hurt you."

"After you healed from the accident, they send you away because they felt as if you won't in a safe environment." Tears started to go down Ali's cheeks. "I wasn't lying about how she was the reason why you were sent away. Everything led back to her."

I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder. "Is going to the movies still option? Because I think both of us need to get out of this house."

Alison chuckled, "Of course." She stood up and held out a hand for me. I took it and stood up with her. She wrapped an arm along my shoulders. "Come on, I'll be right next to you." I nodded and we walked to my door. She unlocked the door for me and opened it.

Courtney was sitting right in front door, and looked just like me. She had her knees in her chest and her head rested on top of them. Once she noticed the door was open, she shot up. She looked at Alison confused but she looked back at me. "Chloe, I'm so sorry. Please. I really don't know what happened to me. Just please believe me." She cried.

I shook my head and I opened my mouth to say something. Except Ali said something. "You know Courtney, I just need one picture of this and talk to mom and dad. Then you're off to Radley again. How long do you think this time, five years? Ten maybe?"

Courtney's jaw drop and I saw her eyes start to water, "You wouldn't do that to me again!" She screamed.

Alison raised a eyebrow, "Oh really?" Alison then pulled out her phone, "Should I call dad? Then all three of us can show them what you did!"

Tears started to go down Courtney's cheeks. "Please, Ali. I can't go back there. I'll do anything, just don't make me go back there." She begged.

Ali smirked, "Just keep you're little finger tips away from my room and Chloe, and we have a deal."

Courtney nodded and looked over at me with a sad smile, and ran back up stairs. I looked over at Ali, "You said you wouldn't get rid of her Ali."

Alison sighed and turned and faced me, "It's only a threat, Chloe. She would stay ten feet away from you if it meant not going to back to Radley."

I bit down on my tongue from crying again, "I-is her freedom more important then me to her?" I choked.

My sister turned away from me, "Anything is better then going to Radley."