Taller

I got out of the car quickly and started walking towards the house with Bella struggling to keep up with me, I stopped at the door, all of a sudden I felt almost sick and I could feel my skin growing warmer, "are you alright?" Bella said with a worried look, "yeah I'm fine" I said taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

The man who opened it was in a wheelchair and had long hair and an ancient looking face, "hello" he said cheerily "Billy!" Bella and I said at the same time, I gave him a quick hug and he invited us inside, "Jacob is out right now but he should be back soon" Billy said while wheeling around the kitchen making tea, "thank you" i said as he handed me a cup.

I had almost finished my tea when the door swung open to reveal a tall sweaty shirtless man with a weird tattoo "Jacob?" I said, he looked very different from the last time I saw him, but than again we were 11, he looked at me and all of a sudden something in hos eyes changed and he started staring at me, it took him a while to answer and still he just kept staring at me, "Andy?" He said looking just as surprised as I was, "yup its me" i said standing up and gestured to myself, " you've gotten taller" we both say at the same time, Bella laughs, "yes you've gotten taller since you were 11, what a surprise!" She said sarcastically.

Jake hasn't stopped looking at me since he got here which was over half an hour ago, and normally i would've found it kinda creepy, but for some reason I liked it.

          ((((((((((((Time skip))))))))))))))

                     THE NEXT DAY

I woke to Bella knocking on my door, and telling me to get dressed cause we're going to visit her boyfriend.

Ooooohhh Andy's gonna meet Edward!

So, why do you think Andy started feeling sick and getting warmer?

And why do you think Jake was staring at her?

Please let me know what you think of the story and just let me know what you would like to happen in the next chapter

I already sorta have a plan but its just a base plan

I am always open to input just comment or PM me

Ok the A/N is getting longer than the story now so I'm gonna stop
Love you guys ~Eva✌🏻