hungover.. "you"

I woke up the next morning and went straight to the bathroom not even realizing my surroundings. I got sick and started throwing up and I felt my hair being pulled back up into a bun and someone saying in their cute morning voice "good morning beautiful". I gasp and turn around and it's Luca. Oh my god. "what happened?". He gives me a towel and helps me up on my feet. "do you not remember anything?" he says with a giggle. I blush a little. "no" I pout at him and blush harder while i process what he said earlier. "good morning" I say back with the best smile I could "ugh I don't feel too gooddd" I whine the Luca pull me into a tight hug and rests his head on top of my head. "do you just want to cuddle and watch disney movies?" I gasp "yesss!!" He laughs at how excited I get. I decided to text my mom and tell her "I'm still at my friends house and don't feel like going home just yet but love you" I put my phone down back on the side table next to the bed. I jumped on Luca that was laying down already "I'm gonna take a shower and stuff" I got off of Luca but he pulled my arm back and whined "can i take one with youuu" I push him "noo not today" he shrugs with a pouty face "fine".
I do my morning routine and throw on something comfortable.

I walk out of the bathroom feeling a lot better now

I walk out of the bathroom feeling a lot better now. "Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry" He goes in the bathroom and throws on a hoodie and some shorts. There was a knock on our bedroom door and it was "Cynthia!" I hug her tightly "heyy I wanna go too" "and meee" Chase says walking into the bedroom. I giggle "of course you two can come!" Luca smiles at me when I look back at him and I blush a little. Cynthia whispers in my ear "you need to tell me everything" I nod. We decide to go to Tropical Smoothie.
We got there and ordered our food then Cynthia and I rush to the bathroom. "Okay spill" I try to remember all that happened the other night but I didn't remember much.. "uhh I don't really remember anything but Luca and I fell asleep in one of the bedrooms and I woke up with him wrapped around my body and I had his sweatshirt on... but we said something before we fell asleep I just don't remember what" She processes what I'm saying with her jaw is almost on the floor. she smiles "ooou so you and Luca are a thing!? And maybe Luca rememberers". "yeah that's true and I don't even know what happened last night how could I possibly know that either 😂"
Luca's POV
I start wondering what's taking them so long but then again they're girls. "sooo what happened last night" Chase smirks "did you get really far?" pfft. "nope not at all she doesn't even remember anything last night she was so out of it but idk she's different" Chase seems surprised but even more interested. "what did happen then?" "we kinda just fell asleep I mean I might have slipped i love you to her but-". Chase puts his hand over his mouth in shock "WHAT DUDE SHE JUST BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND" I'm a bit shocked "dude calm down 😂 and yeah I know but being with her just felt right for some reason" Chase smiles "I'm happy for you bro"
END OF POV
We go back and join the guys but the one thing I keep wanting to ask Luca is what happened last night. I'm so sure we said something that made my heat flutter and I couldn't stop smiling that's literally the only thing I remember. We get back to the house and everyone cuddles up on the couch while we decide on a movie then before the movie starts "Luca can I ask you something" he nods and hugs me tighter. "what did we say last night?" it seems like he remembered but he still tries to have a confused look on his face. "uhm" he glances at Chase and he nods his head and looks at me then looks back at the tv. "we kinda said i love you to eachother but you were really out of it so I couldn't tell if you meant it or not" He laughed kinda nervously then I finally start remembering the games and oh nooo "oh uhh I mean i did but I probably shouldn't have said it so soon I mean we aren't even dating yet child" I laugh back at him "well then" He gets up and grabs my hand and tells chase "we'll be back" they nod and I look so confused but Cynthia gives me a smile and I smile back. We go to the park and start walking and I see swings I gasp really loud and literally turn into a little kid and start jumping up and down "CAN WE GO TO THE SWINGSSS PLEASEEE" I tug on Luca and he rolls his eyes and giggles "finee". I get on the swing then he grabs my waist and I start to blush and I nudge him with my elbow and then starts to he push me. I do a little backflip off of the swing and we walk over to a painted brick wall. "y/n I wanted to tell you these things ever since we met.. I-

AND THAT IS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER tehehehe
ik
i'm so evil
but it's fine
I love you guys thank so much for reading!