Chapter 1❤

December 3 , 2019
***************************
Yusrah's p.o.v
**************************
"Hajiya" i yelled as i hug my lovely grandma , "maryamu noi( how are you) she answered going to her closet. "Hajiya you know i dont like this names , must you add the "u" at the end" i said pouting. "Baki da kunya ko(you are shameless ko)" she replied in her thick fulani accent, "when are you leaving?" she asked bringing out some jewellry boxes.

"After one week here , i'll go to ya marwan's  in kaduna for 1 week, then i'll go to gombe for  3 days and then yerwa(borno)for 5 days then finally go back to abuja" i blurted panting as i fall on the bed. "Toh sannu gertual(well done chicken)" hajiya said , "haba hajiya" i said pouting.

"Did u meet ammar on your way?" she asked , "no , i think he is in his room i'll check" i answered. Ammar is hajiya's last born out of four , hajiya is my maternal grandma. The first is Amuna my mom 43yrs , then second is uncle sagir 40 yrs ,then the third is umm khulsum(anty ummi) 37 yrs and the last Ammar 24 yrs. They are kanuri / shuwa arab from beni shiekh borno state. Uncle sagir stays in london while anty ummi stays here in yola.

"Alright then , go and freshen up and come down for lunch" she said , i stood up picked my lv handbag and trolley and went to my room , yah i know!, i have a room everywhere😜.

****************************************************************

I unlocked the door and walked in and a scent of turaren wuta(incense) hit my nostrils. I dropped my bags and walked into the shower. After all my bath basics i rubbed my body shop strawberry  lotion , i wore a white high waist pallazo , a pink long sleeve top. I untied my messy  dark and silky low bun and it hit my lower back perks of being fulani and half shuwa😌. I oiled the hair with coconut and lavender oil and also a new hair cream i got olive oil and vitamin E with shea butter. I combed the hair and tied it into a ponytail, then sprayed a dolcesherrif perfume to go.

I cleaned up and picked up my phone , just when i was about to leave i noticed that the room has changed from the all pinkish girly room into a mature all white room. The bed , mini library , photo shelf , night stand , bed side drawer and dressing mirror they were all white even the painting.
Wow i cant believe i didnt notice , i really havent been in yola for long now*sigh*. I closed the door behind me and went downstairs.

"Ouch" i yelped rubbing my forehead , did i bump into a stone or something??. I looked and i saw ammar , AMMAR!! i squealed hugging him tightly , "hey there lil sis" he said hugging me back. "Am fine" i replied breaking the hug , "your hair has increase fah " he said ruffling my hair."Ammar!!" I yelled fixing my hair , "thats uncle ammar for you" he said folding his arms across his chest smirking.

"Haa!😂 in your dreams" i said sticking my tongue out at him "run for your life" he yelled and i started running towards the dining, i ran and hid behind hajiya panting. "Kodi doyatta?(why are running?)" hajiya asked raising her eye brow , "wallahi ammar on( wallahi its ammar)" i replied."you two have'nt stopped your childishness ko" hajiya said immediately ammar arrived , "hajiya she started it ai" he said pouting , " no,you started" i defended. "Both of you should shut up and eat" hajiya yelled and we both sat down sulking.

I served myself fried basmati rice and grilled chicken with fura da nono. I looked up and saw ammar struggling with his chicken , he was using fork and knife instead of his hands wai irin fresh guy dinan😂💔 . I smiled remebering our old memories , ammar is my uncle but more like a brother , he's tall , fair skined and a pink lips , one sided dimple , dark curly shuwa hair and side burnsss🔥.he studies architecture in alhan university bahrain. He's arrogant but only to strangers , hes kind , nice and generous and super duper funny and fun to be with.
Aylah always had a crush on him , speaking of aylah i have'nt call her since morning , i made a mental note to call her after i eat.