Ch. 3

Michael gets up and gets dressed. A few minutes later y'all get to your house. You gulp seeing your ex's car, Michael notices and grabs your hand, he looks into your eyes "I'll be right here love" you smile and walk inside.

You grab your clothes and everything and walk to the living room. You freeze seeing Bryan sitting on the couch. You turn to Michael with a worried look. He walks in front of you "Just walk quietly and stay next to me." He whispered. You nod and start to walk to the door with Michael.

Y'all get to the door, and walk to the tour bus. Y'all stop mid-step hearing hearing a voice yell at you "(Y/N)! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Micheal goes wide eyed "Get on the bus! Now!" Y'all run inside the bus and lock the door.

You sit on the couch in the back with a sigh "Thanks Mikey" "Not a problem love" He smiles. You smile and put your head on his shoulder "Where am I going to sleep?" Michael goes wide eyed again "W-Would you... wanna bunk with me?" You blush bright red "S-Sure" Michael smiles. You yawn "I'm tired" Michael smirks and picks you up bridal style, you squeak in surprise "Mikey! Put me down!" "Nope! We're going to bed" He puts in his bunk and strips to his boxers, you eye him up and down and start blushing.

You squeak out an "I" but then clear your throat "ahem, I need something to sleep in" He smirks and grabs his shirt from his suitcase "Put this on" You take it and close the curtains to the bunk and change. You pull the curtains back and blush. Michael eyes you up and down smirking "You look good in my clothes"

A/N: I have a question for y'all... would y'all like it if I turned Michael into a werewolf??? Let me know in the comments please!