Chapter 1~The Girls Lavotory

P.O.V:Harry

I was walking down a corridor by myself...thinking about her...lord I couldn't stop thinking about her. I need to figure out a way to make her mine,I kept saying to myself,but why would SHE ever like ME? A Potter...a Gryffindor. Our love is forbidden. Especially because of Madison's overprotective brother,the one and only,Draco Malfoy.

I needed to think about something else to keep her off my mind...oh! I know! Hermione was telling me about her crush this morning,I wonder who it is...Dean? Nah,not her type. Neville? Oh god no...Seamus? I can't even think about her and Seamus,bleh! Maybe it's a different house? I honestly have no idea...I'll ask her later.

I kept on walking,making my way to the library to study for one of Snape's big tests,when I heard cries coming from the Girls Lavatory. Knowing me,I had to investigate. I slowly walked into the Girl's Lavatory and said"Hello? I-is everyone alright in here?" When I turned my head and looked down,I saw her. Crying. Sobbing actually. I dropped my books and instantly comfort her.

"P-Potter! W-what are you doing here! Th-this is the Girl's Lavatory!" I blushed slightly...and finally had the courage to speak again"I heard you crying...so I came to investigate...I couldn't leave you here Mal- Madison...I had to comfort you. Please tell me what's wrong.." Madison looked deep into my green eyes,as I looked into her stormy grey ones,I swear she was a angel sent from heaven,she then spoke again"I-it's my mother...s-she's very sick...my father said that s-she might not make it..." more tears started streaming down her face. This poor beautiful angel. "Oh no...I-I'm so sorry to hear that...Madison...I know this may be a bad time but...w-would you like to be friends and restart? Just put all the past behind us?"

Madison stopped crying. I saw a smile form on her gorgeous face. We sat there for a few minutes. And those minutes seemed like hours. We both slowly leaned in...and soon our lips were touching....Merlin's Bloody Beard! I finally did it. I kissed the girl of my dreams!

Hey! I hoped you liked my first chapter! I'll be posting chapter 2 soon don't worry peeps!