Chapter 2~The Overprotective Brother

P.O.V:Madison

It's been a few days since me and Harry's kiss in the Girls Lavatory,we were officially together. And we wanted everyone to know...today was the day i'm going to tell my brother and my friends about my relationship with Harold James Potter. He's so fucking charming. Anyways...I was waiting in the Slytherin Common Room as I saw my friends Pansy Parkinson,Blaise Zabini,Daphne Greengrass,Astoria Greengrass,Theodore Nott,Gregory Goyle,and Vincent Crabbe come down the stairs along with my overprotective brother,the one and only...Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Everyone stood next to each other and looked at me. "So what did you call us all down here for,Mads?" asked Pansy. "Well uhm...I-I wanted to tell you who my boyfriend is...we've been together for a couple of days and-" I was soon interrupted. "Wait a fucking minute...BOYFRIEND?! WHO THE FUCK IS HE?! WHATS HIS NAME,HOUSE,AND AGE! TELL ME NOW MADISON NARCISSA MALFOY OR ELSE I'LL FIND OUT MY FUCKING SELF." I went silent for a moment then spoke,"Draco calm the hell down and let me tell you! ok...he's a Gryffindor...he's my age...and his name...well about that...his name may or may not be Harry James Potter..." Everyone looked at me in shock,Crabbe and Goyle shook their heads in disappointment,Astoria and Daphne gave me a 'you could've done better' look,Pansy,Theo and Blaise looked happy for me...and Draco,well he...he was literally red,fuming with anger over the fact that I was dating his enemy.

Draco rushed out of the common room,everyone obviously knowing where he was going. Theo,Crabbe,Goyle,and Blaise ran after him to stop him,and Astoria,Pansy,and Daphne asked me a thousand questions,just like girls always do....honestly...I was just worried what my brother would do to my handsome Gryffindor Prince..Damn,he's so fucking charming.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2! If you got any ideas for Chapter 3,just comment them and I'll consider some of them,baii!